+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Know It's Only Preseason - BUT

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I Know It's Only Preseason - BUT

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYZ!

To the Raiders no less!

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Re: I Know It's Only Preseason - BUT

Jealousy doesn’t suit you Dwayne.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Jealousy doesn’t suit you Dwayne.
    Not jealousy - just basically out and out dislike for the organization -

Plus I can take it, I am a Saints and Cubs fan... :bigcry:

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Go SAINTS!!!!!!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Not jealousy - just basically out and out dislike for the organization
    Why?

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Not jealousy - just basically out and out dislike for the organization -

:bigcry:
    What's not to like about Jerry Jones :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Why?
    I guess it was from all the Cowboy fans at Stewart Elementary in the 4th and 5th grade and myself and a kid named Eddie Arnold (who had an affinity for live snakes)were the only two Saints fans -

Tough tough times and evidently deep deep scars...

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Why?
    My hate for the cowboys has certainly seemed to slough off recently. I don't know if its the lack of success or the fact that I like Parcells and Phillips.

It used to be easy to hate them because they were like the yankees of the NFL. Now, not so much.

All in all, I've ALWAYS hated the falcons more...I seriously doubt my current location will do anything but make me hate them more.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

It was preseason and the starters looked just fine. I was pleased with the performence. (I actually only watched the 1st quarter.) But yes, I will go ahead and admit it Dwayne, the Raiders 5th string looked a lot better then the Cowboys 5th string. Maybe after we cut most of those guys the Saints can sign a few of them to plug the gaping holes on their defense.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    My hate for the cowboys has certainly seemed to slough off recently. I don't know if its the lack of success or the fact that I like Parcells and Phillips.

It used to be easy to hate them because they were like the yankees of the NFL. Now, not so much.

All in all, I've ALWAYS hated the falcons more...I seriously doubt my current location will do anything but make me hate them more.
    It's easy to like Phillips. He's a nice guy. Hard to respect him, but easy to like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    It was preseason and the starters looked just fine. I was pleased with the performence. (I actually only watched the 1st quarter.) But yes, I will go ahead and admit it Dwayne, the Raiders 5th string looked a lot better then the Cowboys 5th string. Maybe after we cut most of those guys the Saints can sign a few of them to plug the gaping holes on their defense.
    I only watched it till half and checked the final score this morning...

When they showed Phillips on the sideline and then did the half time interview with Herr Jones I knew this would be a special year for the cowboys....

I only watched it till half and checked the final score this morning...

When they showed Phillips on the sideline and then did the half time interview with Herr Jones I knew this would be a special year for the cowboys....

You are a sick man Dwayne.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

The Cowboy's would rate #2 on my scale of who I like to see lose the most. They fall barely below the Yankees as a team I loathe.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Why?
    Whiners in the 70's - staubach, harris, etc.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Saints looked pretty good holding Cinncy to 7 pts. Saints even turned the ball over 2 times within the 5 yard line going in it seems. Plus missed a chip shot. tons of offense and the D was getting turnovers.

+ Reply to Thread