+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Know It's Only Preseason - BUT

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: I Know It's Only Preseason - BUT

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYZ!

To the Raiders no less!

I did not notice the Cowboys lost to the Raiders in the preseason game. I was too busy admiring the N.L. Central standings.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    The Cowboys have a winning record against the Steelers all time. The Steelers have a 2-1 record against them in superbowls but Steeler fans act like it is 20-1. The two Steeler wins were by a combined 8 points. Oh yeah they own the Cowboys allright.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    Moats is the leading rusher for my Texans this evening at KC!!!! He has 52 yards, so far! Sounds like he is playing (and practicing) very well this year and has found himself a good home!!!

By the way, my Texans play you all's Saints next week, but other than that week, please show us some 'love' as the anti-Cowboys!!! :icon_wink:

DFiH
    This weekend:

Ryan had 10 carries for 52 yards to lead all Houston backs. I think the longest was 16 yards.

Jonathan Holland had one catch for the Raiders for 16 yards.
    Last edited by roughedge; 08-17-2009 at 08:21 PM.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Wow one whole entire Superbowl more. Congrats. Since 6 Superbowls to 5 makes the Steelers "own" the Cowboys I think you should then explain to the Saints fans what the Cowboys 5 Superbowls to their zero means.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Wow one whole entire Superbowl more. Congrats. Since 6 Superbowls to 5 makes the Steelers "own" the Cowboys I think you should then explain to the Saints fans what the Cowboys 5 Superbowls to their zero means.
    And now we can understand your anti-Bradshaw bias.

Just eats you up doesn't it?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Certain cowboy fans are living in the past.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Not from a TECH fan??

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Just eats you up doesn't it?
    Anti-Bradshaw bias?? no idea where that came from. He's a good guy and was a great quarterback. I have met him twice, very nice and approachable. Talked to his dad before when he used to work at the Wal-Mart near me. My friends son took his daughter to prom. I have always been a big fan. I even liked Cannonball run just because he was in it. So uhh, that comment made about zero sense by the way.

Nice try though, ....Next!
    Last edited by Bigdog13; 08-18-2009 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Certain cowboy fans are living in the past.
    OK so someone was calling the Cowboys from the 70's whiners and I'm living in the past??

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

My first thought was Dec 19 will make 6 straight games the Saints have whipped the Cowgirls...

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    My first thought was Dec 19 will make 6 straight games the Saints have whipped the Cowgirls...
    I think we're counting Superbowl rings here. You sure a Saints fan wants to join in that fun?

Anti-Bradshaw bias?? no idea where that came from. He's a good guy and was a great quarterback. I have met him twice, very nice and approachable. Talked to his dad before when he used to work at the Wal-Mart near me. My friends son took his daughter to prom. I have always been a big fan. I even liked Cannonball run just because he was in it. So uhh, that comment made about zero sense by the way.

Nice try though, ....Next!
    Oh, I remember your Montana loving, Bradshaw "homerism" posts. The comment makes plenty of sense.

But, hey its my birthday. As a present to you, I won't go dragging old details up.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    Yep thats what I was thinking about. looking foreward to that this year. I am trying to get my dad to come to that one too.

Oh, I remember your Montana loving, Bradshaw "homerism" posts. The comment makes plenty of sense.

But, hey its my birthday. As a present to you, I won't go dragging old details up.

No problem. I'll do it for you. I think Joe Montana is the greatest QB in NFL history.

THAT is not an anti-Terry bias. Not even close. I think Terry was an incredibly amazing QB, one of the best of all time. But not the best. Just my opinion. I think many people, on this board, when that arguement comes up are wearing their red and blue colored glasses and refuse to even consider someone else might possily be better. Calling Joe Montana the best ever doesn't equal me having an Anti Terry Bias. It's silly to even suggest that. That's like saying if I think Troy Edwards was the best WR ever at Tech that I have an anti Pat Tilley or Bobby Slaughter Bias. That was an incredibly weak argument Skill. Not only that, it was a reach as it really has nothing to do with this thread. I think Terry was better than Roger Staubach. Does that mean I have an anti Roger bias????

By the way, Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great one Skill.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I think we're counting Superbowl rings here. You sure a Saints fan wants to join in that fun?

No, but we could get into how many playoff wins the girls have since the gay QB, illiterate RB, and crackhead WR era. Also, we could get into Dallas-Nola head to head record over the last decade or so. I love how cowgirl fans always resort to superbowl wins when Saints talk comes up. I guess its the best way to avoid admitting to the Saints dominance over the girls on the field.

+ Reply to Thread