+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Florida Principal, Athletic Director Could Go to Jail for Prayer Before Lunch at Scho

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Florida Principal, Athletic Director Could Go to Jail for Prayer Before Lunch at Scho

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,539741,00.html

This is when the wrath of God scares me. I'm scared anyway and thinsg like this will just speed it up
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Florida Principal, Athletic Director Could Go to Jail for Prayer Before Lunch at

This country has gone crazy.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Re: Florida Principal, Athletic Director Could Go to Jail for Prayer Before Lunch at

Sounds to me like they could go to jail for directly violating a court order.

And before you say it -- the court order wasn't "don't pray", it was "don't lead others in prayer while acting as an agent of the state". Those are very different things. These guys seem to have gone out of there way to defy the law.

I'll grant, though, that six months seems way excessive.

+ Reply to Thread