+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Save yourself....

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Save yourself....

There is decent action and effects, but not enough to keep their attention or anything. It is very drawn out. Also, I doubt you would want them to see the punishment scene after the mutiny. Though you don't actually see the body, it's implication is pretty bad.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

They have went to the well one too many times with the Pirates franchise. They should of just stopped after the first one.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    They have went to the well one too many times with the Pirates franchise. They should of just stopped after the first one.
    Yep -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    I would say after 2. But yes, they should stop.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Don't waste your time on Hangover 2 if you've seen the first one. It's practically the same movie.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Don't waste your time on Hangover 2 if you've seen the first one. It's practically the same movie.
    I disagree. More of the same isn't always a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    I disagree. More of the same isn't always a bad thing.
    In this case, it is.

*Guess I should add a disclaimer that I didn't think the first one was that good either (it was so-so), nowhere close to the hype.
    Last edited by JuBru; 05-28-2011 at 12:31 AM.

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

In this case, it is.

*Guess I should add a disclaimer that I didn't think the first one was that good either (it was so-so), nowhere close to the hype.
    It was almost identical, but i still enjoyed it and laughed my tail off.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

In this case, it is.

Well that's it then... I mean, this is the least surprising sequel in the history of mankind. If you liked the first one, you'll like the second one.

Every criticism you've heard or read about Tranformers: Dark of the Moon doesn't come close to how bad it is. Unless you just want to see the SFX orgy, indeed save yourself from this tragedy.

I would say Bay has reached Shyamalan's infamy. What "twist endings" are to Shyamalan, story telling is to Bay = crappy.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Every criticism you've heard or read about Tranformers: Dark of the Moon doesn't come close to how bad it is. Unless you just want to see the SFX orgy, indeed save yourself from this tragedy.

I would say Bay has reached Shyamalan's infamy. What "twist endings" are to Shyamalan, story telling is to Bay = crappy.
    It's light years ahead of the second one and I think miss Rosie Huntington Whiteley would disagree with you

Only the SFX is better.

She may look okay when made up for Victoria Secret, but that is about the extent of her abilities. A newborn baby acts better than she does.

Almost three months and no one has seen a bad movie?

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

I saw the new version of Fright Night. I liked the original and thought it was funny. Was really let down with the remake.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sw View Post
    I saw the new version of Fright Night. I liked the original and thought it was funny. Was really let down with the remake.
    Yeah the original had a good mix of humor and scare. The commercials that I saw for the new one didn't look anything like the same style of movie.

+ Reply to Thread