+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Save yourself....

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Save yourself....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    It was a long time ago but the last movie I walked out of was Starship Troopers. I thought that was terrible. I was in my mid 20's then I think. If I was a teenager I probably would have liked it more.
    Dina Meyer (Dizzy Flores) and Denise Richards (Carmen Ibanez) were hot in that movie.
    I like watching it, it is entertaining to me. I find something new to make fun of every time I watch it.

Plus, like I said, Dina Meyer was hot, especially in the shower scene.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Nothing against Clive Owen, but The International, Shoot 'Em Up, and Children of Men sucked.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Saw District 9, it was good.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    Children of Men sucked.
    Dude

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Thought Children of Men was decent, but I am actually not very snobbish about movies.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Thought Children of Men was decent, but I am actually not very snobbish about movies.
    Film snobs love CoM. The camera work is amazing and the tracking shot towards the end, in particular, has received universal praise from that community.

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Nothing against Clive Owen, but The International, Shoot 'Em Up, and Children of Men sucked.
    Agree most of Owen's movies have not been very good. Children of Men from what I recall was mildly entertaining.

I judge all movies I see to "The Perfect Storm". I sat through it and when the ship finally sank stood up and said "well thank god we can go home". Luckily I was with a friend and not the wife.

"Crossing Over" came close to surplanting the storm but the frequent shots of Alice Eve in the buff saved it.

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

Dina Meyer (Dizzy Flores) and Denise Richards (Carmen Ibanez) were hot in that movie.
    I like watching it, it is entertaining to me. I find something new to make fun of every time I watch it.

Plus, like I said, Dina Meyer was hot, especially in the shower scene.
    i got forced into seeing it against my will. then in the first 30 seconds a dude got ripped in half and then there were lots of boobs. Boobs make movies cool. Then i watched it again and realized that it was not to be taken seriously at all and it was a satire. That made me love it even more. Then I realized what the big bad bug at the end actually looked like and it made it even greater.

But i totally get why some people hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by solo1001 View Post
    i got forced into seeing it against my will. then in the first 30 seconds a dude got ripped in half and then there were lots of boobs. Boobs make movies cool. Then i watched it again and realized that it was not to be taken seriously at all and it was a satire. That made me love it even more. Then I realized what the big bad bug at the end actually looked like and it made it even greater.

But i totally get why some people hate it.
    You're making me wish I didn't leave it with the rest of my dvds back in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Saw District 9, it was good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Dude
    What was good about them? I saw nothing.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    It was a long time ago but the last movie I walked out of was Starship Troopers.
    Did you at least stay thru the shower scene????

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Did you at least stay thru the shower scene????
    Good movie -

As someone else mentioned - the boobies are what make it...

Anyone remember HARDBODIES from about 85? - another D grade movie with excellent boobs....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

The movie snobs may like this one but I have to put it on my worst ever list. Revolutionary Road, DiCaprio and Winslet together again. I kept wishing they would get on a ship, sink and drown. Absolutely as entertaining as watching paint dry, no check that I've enjoyed watching paint dry more. Not one redeaming quality in any of the characters or the script.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    Confessions of a Shopaholic
    but Isla is soooo hot
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

District Nine
    prawn
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

+ Reply to Thread