+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals

WOW Really?? Has Obama had that much of a negative effect already?
    link
    Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals in All 50 States, Says Gallup Poll...

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals

I think the problem comes is what these people define as conservative. Some people might consider themselves conservative until they are told what that truly means, and those who label themselves moderate, could be considered liberal.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I think the tide is turning.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I wonder if most that label themselves Conservative realize that GWB wasn't.

As far as the tide turning, I agree. I just hope when the Republicans get more power again they have learned some valuable lessons from last time and stop the runaway spending that GWB started.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I'm so glad that I'm a conservative.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

So you are saying Conservative is the new Liberal? I bet that the vast majority of these new "Conservatives" would have still supported one of these clowns: McCain, Romney, Huckabee.

As far as the tide turning, I agree. I just hope when the Republicans get more power again they have learned some valuable lessons from last time and stop the runaway spending that GWB started.
    I don't have any confidence in this outcome. Even if they run with a fiscally conservative agenda, I don't see it lasting longer than 100 days after taking back a majority/presidency.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randerizer View Post
    So you are saying Conservative is the new Liberal? I bet that the vast majority of these new "Conservatives" would have still supported one of these clowns: McCain, Romney, Huckabee.

I don't have any confidence in this outcome. Even if they run with a fiscally conservative agenda, I don't see it lasting longer than 100 days after taking back a majority/presidency.
    That's why I don't vote Republican anymore. They are all talk. Until they back up their words with action I will keep voting Libertarian and Constitution Party.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I will keep voting Libertarian and Constitution Party.
    You vote for both in the same election????

Actually, that's a good idea, we should be able to vote for multiple 3rd parties. For the prez election, for instance, it should be:

Repub: Vote here (once)

OR

Demo: Vote here (once)

AND

Others: Vote for any three parties

That way the usual 12-15 3rd party candidates could pick up multiple votes.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    WOW Really?? Has Obama had that much of a negative effect already?
    link
    Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals in All 50 States, Says Gallup Poll...
    Actually, about 90% of the country is Conservative. That is if you ask them where they stand issue by issue.

I've done it before with people who I know vote for liberals routinely. Engage them in a conversation, WITHOUT mentioning politics and the parties, and focus on the issues. Nine times out of ten I find they are to the RIGHT of me on many issues! Yet!, then ask 'em who they plan to vote for in an upcoming election, esp. a national office, and they'll quickly name the Demo.

That is why the Obamas get elected. Too many average Americans are truly clueless about the world in which they live. They know their own belief system, and thus express conservative values. The disconnect occurs because they do not understand how it relates to politics and the way government works (or, doesn't work).

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Maybe most of the people you know issue by issue, but there is no way the number is that high. There are nut cases coming out of the woodwork now that obama is in office. I have been amazed at the liberals and how they think.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Please explain how Bushes get elected?

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Please explain how Bushes get elected?
    The first one said he wouldn't raise taxes, but did. Thought we had us another R.R.

The second one cheated according to the demolibs. Weak candidate aginst him the second time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Maybe most of the people you know issue by issue, but there is no way the number is that high. There are nut cases coming out of the woodwork now that obama is in office. I have been amazed at the liberals and how they think.
    Try it some time. But, you need to speak only of the issue, and not invoke politics or how either party addresses the issue. If you do, the partisanship hats come on, and it's no longer the issue, but a repub vs demo debate.

Oh, and liberals don't think. When they do, they adopt a moderate to conservative view of an issue. Can't be "liberal" and also think. Those two are diametrically opposed.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard that there are more conservatives than there are Republicans and there are more Democrats than there are liberals. If the Republicans would move right, they would win most of the time. But they have chosen to move left to try and sway some of the Democrat votes. They are now in danger of losing the conservative vote to a third party.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Obama has managed to fine tune the definition of liberalism for a lot people who thought he was a centrist, and they want no part of where he wants us to go. The worst of what most everyone thought he might be is out there now. There's not much worse than a liar who likes to hear himself talk. I imagine he keeps the "Hoodwinking Czar" pretty busy.

+ Reply to Thread