+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favre a Viking

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Re: Favre a Viking

He's better than Jackson and Rosenfels.

He has the best offensive player in the league lining up behind him.

He doesn't have to be the Farve of 10 years ago for the Vikings to be very, very good. He just has to take a little heat off of Peterson and I think he will be able to do that. Peterson may go for 2000 yards now that he has a legitimate threat at quarterback on his team.

I would not be surprised at the Vikings making a deep run in the playoffs, IF they can keep everyone healthy.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Farve = loser

The great ones know when to hang it up and do not come back.....the same bs even tarnished Jordan to a point.....
    Neither of those statements is correct.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Farve = loser

The great ones know when to hang it up and do not come back.....the same bs even tarnished Jordan to a point.....
    You have got to be kidding me. Nothing tarnished Jordan. He is the greatest to ever play the game.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    He has the best offensive player in the league lining up behind him.

He doesn't have to be the Farve of 10 years ago for the Vikings to be very, very good. He just has to take a little heat off of Peterson and I think he will be able to do that. Peterson may go for 2000 yards now that he has a legitimate threat at quarterback on his team.
    ... and I've got him on 2 of my fantasy teams!!!!!

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    ... and I've got him on 2 of my fantasy teams!!!!!
    And he is one of my 2 keepers in the main league that I play in, the other being Forte. I am looking forward to this year.

+ Reply to Thread