+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Despicable acts from the right....

Varsity Bulldog Elwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really nice

Despicable acts from the right....

I normally do not create threads in the political section but this link here warranted it:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090819/...lth_care_frank

Now, I'm not pointing out the majority of the posters on here, as the ones that don't like Obama at least present some debatable reason why. A poster of Obama with a Hitler moustache is a disrespect to the office of the President.

I've only been around for 5 presidents, but I've never heard of any of them being mocked in such a manner as they are compared to people that essentially are persona non grata around the world.

This is not a post about issues, it's about respecting the office of the President. I didn't think Bush the second was the brightest fellow in the world, but if I were to ever meet him, I would rank it right up in my top 10 all time moments. Why? Because he held the hardest job in the world, and I respect that. No matter if it's the Iran/Contra, $4 a gallon gas, or health care reform, I just think that whoever holds the office of the President of these United States deserves a little more respect than some are giving him at the moment, regardless of if you like him or not.

Chuuch

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: Despicable acts from the right....

Quote Originally Posted by elwagonne View Post
    i normally do not create threads in the political section but this link here warranted it:

now, i'm not pointing out the majority of the posters on here, as the ones that don't like obama at least present some debatable reason why. A poster of obama with a hitler moustache is a disrespect to the office of the president.

I've only been around for 5 presidents, but i've never heard of any of them being mocked in such a manner as they are compared to people that essentially are persona non grata around the world.

This is not a post about issues, it's about respecting the office of the president. I didn't think bush the second was the brightest fellow in the world, but if i were to ever meet him, i would rank it right up in my top 10 all time moments. Why? Because he held the hardest job in the world, and i respect that. No matter if it's the iran/contra, $4 a gallon gas, or health care reform, i just think that whoever holds the office of the president of these united states deserves a little more respect than some are giving him at the moment, regardless of if you like him or not.

Chuuch
    great post!!!

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elwagonne View Post
    I normally do not create threads in the political section but this link here warranted it:

Now, I'm not pointing out the majority of the posters on here, as the ones that don't like Obama at least present some debatable reason why. A poster of Obama with a Hitler moustache is a disrespect to the office of the President.

I've only been around for 5 presidents, but I've never heard of any of them being mocked in such a manner as they are compared to people that essentially are persona non grata around the world.

This is not a post about issues, it's about respecting the office of the President. I didn't think Bush the second was the brightest fellow in the world, but if I were to ever meet him, I would rank it right up in my top 10 all time moments. Why? Because he held the hardest job in the world, and I respect that. No matter if it's the Iran/Contra, $4 a gallon gas, or health care reform, I just think that whoever holds the office of the President of these United States deserves a little more respect than some are giving him at the moment, regardless of if you like him or not.

Chuuch
    I seem to recall some comments referencing Bush as Hitler. Where were you then? I could be wrong though.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Stuff like this ...

or

is despicable ... Glad we agree ...

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I seem to recall some comments referencing Bush as Hitler. Where were you then?
    Fixed it

Salty is all about respect

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Almost all prominent politicians are compared to hitler. Look it up.

Now, I would NEVER throw a shoe at Obama

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Fixed it

Salty is all about respect
    I never compared GWB to A. Hitler.

Hitler had a heck of a lot more brains and courage than little george. :icon_wink:

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    I never compared GWB to A. Hitler.

Hitler had a heck of a lot more brains and courage than little george. :icon_wink:
    Yeah he was smart and gave good speeches. Courage? He wasn't courageous - he was a maniac.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elwagonne View Post

You can't be serious.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Up yours saltydawg. Saying Hitler had more brains and courage than anyone makes me want to puke.

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Up yours saltydawg. Saying Hitler had more brains and courage than anyone makes me want to puke.
    Now, now, calm down. Hitler was a psychopath. But he was also a decorated veteran of World War I. AS for his brains, he totally conceived the battle plan on the Belgian Fort Eben-Emael.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Eben-Emael

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Well yeah most crazy people are incredibly smart.

But they're still crazy.

Yeah he was so smart, he attacked Russia and let us pull off D-Day. Sweet thinking.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I think the post that started this thread is naive and ignorant of historical facts and perspective.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

+ Reply to Thread