+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article on Obamanomics

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Article on Obamanomics

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    That's because it is YOUR responsibility to notify your business contacts and friends of your new address. The Post Office will only forward you mail for a set time period.

Yes they required a tax subsidy but the overall cost is reasonable.
    It is reasonable, huh? The post office only received 762MM in "appropriations" from the fed gov in 2003 and 503MM in "appropriations in 2005. Who knows what that number will be this year. Something tells me that this "appropriation" is only going to start getting larger and larger as their budget shortfalls start getting larger and larger as people use the mail less and less.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The post office forwards for 12 months. I moved about 5 months ago. Have had to make numerous trips to my old rental during that time to collect non-forwarded first class mail.
    Frankly, I'm surprised that you even use the US Postal Service.

Do you have a link for that 12 forwarding service. I thought it was 6 months.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Bulldog UTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really nice

It is 12 months for normal mail. It is 60 days for magazines. Catalogs and junk mail are not forwarded. I moved 2 days ago so I am fairly sure of this.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UTdawg View Post
    It is 12 months for normal mail. It is 60 days for magazines. Catalogs and junk mail are not forwarded. I moved 2 days ago so I am fairly sure of this.
    Thanks.

I agree. Forwarding first class mail is the NOT the US Postal Service at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    It is reasonable, huh? The post office only received 762MM in "appropriations" from the fed gov in 2003 and 503MM in "appropriations in 2005. Who knows what that number will be this year. Something tells me that this "appropriation" is only going to start getting larger and larger as their budget shortfalls start getting larger and larger as people use the mail less and less.
    Why didn't your hero, GWB, improve it?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Also, the incidents where USPS workers "went postal" were not the USPS at its best either.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Also, the incidents where USPS workers "went postal" were not the USPS at its best either.
    Well, a lot of workers "go postal" and they don't work for the Post Office.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Why didn't your hero, GWB, improve it?
    Yawn.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

It's called going Postal for a reason. Not going "fedex."

+ Reply to Thread