Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
Come on D. That's my standard answer whenever anyone asks any questions related to this board.

J/K I do know there are a few of you that run this thing and you all do a great job. I'm sure my wife wishes you guys didn't as I am on here too much though.
3 comments regarding the "triangle mystery"......

1) Since it is the PACE of this board that I so enjoy......
Whenever Dwayne, or any other administrator, or any other dawg has nothing better to do than to piece together my triangle puzzle...... OR NOT...... That's fine with me.

2) When I initially began posting on the dawg politics board many years ago......
It was months before I noticed/realized the significance of the red and green dots, and subsequently learned how to "dot" others. It was and remains the enjoyment of dawg debate that attracts me like a moth to a flame in dawgland. Should my green dots turn red, or should I never again have the ability to privately green dot any worthy to me dawg contribution in this forum...... I shall still have have the option of doing so publicly with a pointed (and probably much more lengthly) reply in public. :icon_wink:

3) I suspect that Dwayne and the other dawg administrators (whomever they may be) are not PAID or otherwise compensated for their services to the dawg community.
I suspect instead that being a site administrator is one of those "titles" with tasks that requires significant personal time for far more grief than joy, and little to no REWARD.

That said, Bigdog......
I do appreciate your efforts to help solve my "triangle Mystery"......
And I hereby GREEN DOT you for your efforts to champion my weary windmill query.

Cheers.