+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do i hate online banking!

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Do i hate online banking!

DANG, idiots. So i haven't received a new statement for my auto loan and wanted to set up an online account to pay it off. well the way to set up requires that they call me with an AUTOMATED phone call with my new "code" to login. well i never got that call. and now it doesn't let me start a new one with my same account number. I called the company and they don't have an option to talk to a human on their auto phone number, i had to call and pretend to set up a new account just to reach someone, then be transfered to the online dept. just to get a new temporary password so i can log in and get crap done. It took me an hour of pressing 1,2, or 3 just to find someone.

Why do they try to use technology, i.e. an automated phone call, to set me up when crap like this NEVER works for me? every time i see that they will "call" me with an automated phone call i get mad because i know it just does not work. talk about a waste of my time

ITS CRAP I TELL YOU

i wont give the company away though.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Do i hate online banking!

I'm guessing......

you DO hate on-line banking.

amirite? doIwinsumpin?
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

usually, you can just press 0 after pressing 1 for English to talk to a rep...

Varsity Bulldog techboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her game

Everything OK Mr. Keller?

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Usually you could, but this would just repeat the choices. Im going to lay into them on monday.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

I love online banking. Chase and wellsfargo are the best. I have not sent a bill in the mail for about 5 years.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

ld,

You talking about Chase? I've been trying to set up automatic payments on a new vehicle for 2 months. I have one auto loan through them, it's been on auto pay for 3 years, but they wouldn't let me pay two auto accounts with the same checking account. I finally got someone who knew how to "trick" their system into working, only he told me wrong, and they billed me and it didn't work. So I called again, and slightly modified the "trick" and it finally worked, but they charged me a $15 returned check fee. I spent another 2 hours on the phone with them yesterday. They better hope that everything is fixed now. I'm sick of them. To top it off, they tried to offer me a new credit card when all was done. I asked the girl "Do you really think I want to do more business with you?"

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana_dog View Post
    DANG, idiots. So i haven't received a new statement for my auto loan and wanted to set up an online account to pay it off. well the way to set up requires that they call me with an AUTOMATED phone call with my new "code" to login. well i never got that call. and now it doesn't let me start a new one with my same account number. I called the company and they don't have an option to talk to a human on their auto phone number, i had to call and pretend to set up a new account just to reach someone, then be transfered to the online dept. just to get a new temporary password so i can log in and get crap done. It took me an hour of pressing 1,2, or 3 just to find someone.

Why do they try to use technology, i.e. an automated phone call, to set me up when crap like this NEVER works for me? every time i see that they will "call" me with an automated phone call i get mad because i know it just does not work. talk about a waste of my time

ITS CRAP I TELL YOU

i wont give the company away though.
    Having never conducted any business "online"......
    I have not experienced the pleasure or pain of doing so.

You have explained an example of the PAIN.
    What PLEASURE is the carrot to make any such painful experiece/expectation worthwhile?

Just curious......

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    usually, you can just press 0 after pressing 1 for English to talk to a rep...
    Have you ever wondered......
    How HAVING to press a button to speak English to an American company in America has become commonplace?

Me thinks 'tis merely a matter of time before we will be pressing 2 to speak English.

In the interim......
    How about 1 for English......
    2 for Espanol......
    And 3 for an employee of an American company whom any American can actually understand?

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    ld,

You talking about Chase? I've been trying to set up automatic payments on a new vehicle for 2 months. I have one auto loan through them, it's been on auto pay for 3 years, but they wouldn't let me pay two auto accounts with the same checking account. I finally got someone who knew how to "trick" their system into working, only he told me wrong, and they billed me and it didn't work. So I called again, and slightly modified the "trick" and it finally worked, but they charged me a $15 returned check fee. I spent another 2 hours on the phone with them yesterday. They better hope that everything is fixed now. I'm sick of them. To top it off, they tried to offer me a new credit card when all was done. I asked the girl "Do you really think I want to do more business with you?"
    A funny (strange but in no way humorous) thing about the vast majority of Americans......
    They pride themselves on savvy shopping and getting "the best deal/price"......
    And then they eagerly enter into a contract with usurious interest rates to "own" what they have convinced themselves they "need" or want.

How SAVVY is the American "shopper" who wisely buys a 1 dollar item for 80 cents...... And then pays 50 cents in INTEREST over several years to actually OWN it?

If any dawg believes he or she is truly a savvy shopper......
    Try taking the following test!
    Add up the number of your hard or easily earned dollars YOU PAY each month/year FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT INTEREST on all of the various debts you have VOLUNTARILY contracted for as a savvy shopper.
    If the TOTAL exceeds ZERO CANTS......
    You FAIL the savvy shopper test.

This is not MBA stuff......
    It's merely a nightmare parading as an American dream.

Cheers and good night.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    Having never conducted any business "online"......
    I have not experienced the pleasure or pain of doing so.

You have explained an example of the PAIN.
    What PLEASURE is the carrot to make any such painful experiece/expectation worthwhile?

Just curious......

Cheers.
    I pay everything I can "online". I take pleasure in:

Saving considerably more than $5.00/month (more than $60.00/year) in postage.
    Saving the time and effort it takes to write checks and stuff and mail envelopes.
    Saving money on the checks I no longer have to purchase.
    Getting email confirmations letting me know my payments are received on time.
    Getting email notifications of charges to my various credit card accounts.

Me, I love it.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    I pay everything I can "online". I take pleasure in:

Saving considerably more than $5.00/month (more than $60.00/year) in postage.
    Saving the time and effort it takes to write checks and stuff and mail envelopes.
    Saving money on the checks I no longer have to purchase.
    Getting email confirmations letting me know my payments are received on time.
    Getting email notifications of charges to my various credit card accounts.

Me, I love it.
    If your transactions are straightforward and commonplace, you'll probably be satisfied. But if you ever need to deviate in even a slight way, or heaven forbid, have a question of any kind or have a problem - NIGHTMARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    If your transactions are straightforward and commonplace, you'll probably be satisfied. But if you ever need to deviate in even a slight way, or heaven forbid, have a question of any kind or have a problem - NIGHTMARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry you've had problems. I've had some number of occasions to call in and always got prompt, courteous service. I always do this very late at night; so perhaps the staff is bored and happy to have something to do ??

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Sorry you've had problems. I've had some number of occasions to call in and always got prompt, courteous service. I always do this very late at night; so perhaps the staff is bored and happy to have something to do ??
    May I rub your head for good luck?!

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    May I rub your head for good luck?!
    Only if you are a girl. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread