+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bush League

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Re: Bush League

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    When you receive information from your boss, do you trust it's accuracy or do you verify it for yourself? Why should the NFL have a standard at all if the teams can't trust it?
    IF I had 1.2 BILLION of my money being invested, no I do not trust my "boss".

Do you blindly trust every "standard" handed down to you by the federal government?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    IF I had 1.2 BILLION of my money being invested, no I do not trust my "boss".

Do you blindly trust every "standard" handed down to you by the federal government?
    The first is a misleading comment. The success of the $1.2B does not hinge on the scoreboard. In FACT, we might argue that the free advertising provided by the lower height is cheaper than the cost of moving it. It was designed in such a manner that moving it is possible (it has been done for a concert).

The federal government is often our customer. You are suggesting that I should verify the instructions provided by the customer?

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

The first is a misleading comment. The success of the $1.2B does not hinge on the scoreboard. In FACT, we might argue that the free advertising provided by the lower height is cheaper than the cost of moving it. It was designed in such a manner that moving it is possible (it has been done for a concert).

The federal government is often our customer. You are suggesting that I should verify the instructions provided by the customer?
    It is obvious that you are a JJ apologists. Carry on primate.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    It is obvious that you are a JJ apologists. Carry on primate.
    There is nothing to be an "apologist" about here. I offered my opinion the same as you. The difference is that I don't have to call people names, whether politely done or not, when I disagree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    It seems like the argument of preferential treatment would only work if the Saints had been required to immediately move their scoreboard after it was hit with a punt. That said, the NFL isn't the only team to offer preferred treatment to specific teams. I'll confess I'm starting to lose my interest in the NFL. Tickets have gotten too expensive.

There is nothing to be an "apologist" about here. I offered my opinion the same as you. The difference is that I don't have to call people names, whether politely done or not, when I disagree with them.
    You are a sensitive little monkey if you consider "apologist" to be name calling.

+ Reply to Thread