+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inglorious Basterds

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Inglorious Basterds

Check it out.

The ending was great!

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Re: Inglorious Basterds

I thought the whole movie was great, but some that I know who have seen it hated it. I guess you have to be a QT fan to enjoy it. Definitely a great ending, though.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I would ask those people if they liked Kill Bill.

BTW, it was very graphic at times too, but that just added to the greatness of it.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

So if I hated Kill Bill does that mean I won't like this? I did like Resevoir Dogs, but I have no interest in gore for gore's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    So if I hated Kill Bill does that mean I won't like this? I did like Resevoir Dogs, but I have no interest in gore for gore's sake.
    It's similar structure, imo. That was my comparison mostly.

Well, with out giving away too much, the scalping is shown in detail, you see the rest of the scene (in detail) where the guy swings the bat from the trailer, and you see what happens to Hitler. Otherwise, it's pretty much on par with most "violent" movies, imo. But I think it's less about gore for gore's sake and more about actually showing what would have happened.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

I thought it was great...Brad Pitt was hilarious and it had its fair share of Tarantino's craziness.

"We are in the killin nazi business..and business is booming"

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    It's similar structure, imo. That was my comparison mostly.

Well, with out giving away too much, the scalping is shown in detail, you see the rest of the scene (in detail) where the guy swings the bat from the trailer, and you see what happens to Hitler. Otherwise, it's pretty much on par with most "violent" movies, imo. But I think it's less about gore for gore's sake and more about actually showing what would have happened.
    I thought it reminded me more of Pulp Fiction than Kill Bill.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

QT is hit or miss to me. I will have to check it out, though. Death Proof and Grindhouse, though weird, I liked. Pulp Fiction, great of course. From Dusk Til Dawn and Hostel, absolutely horrible. He is very volatile in my book, but he does very well when he gets it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    I thought it reminded me more of Pulp Fiction than Kill Bill.
    To be honest, I've never seen Pulp Fiction. It's on my list of movies to watch, just never get around to it.\

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    QT is hit or miss to me. I will have to check it out, though. Death Proof and Grindhouse, though weird, I liked. Pulp Fiction, great of course. From Dusk Til Dawn and Hostel, absolutely horrible. He is very volatile in my book, but he does very well when he gets it right.
    Agreed.

+ Reply to Thread