+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cable news race

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Cable news race

Another reason CNN and other liberal media outlets and news networks are falling fast.

They are still obsessed with Bush. These folks are sickos! This poll on the front of CNN web today.

Quick Vote

Would you pay $4.95 to attend a motivational speech by President George W. Bush?
    Yes
    No
    or see results

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

I heard a little earlier something about FOX News no longer having access to the White House. I didn't catch it all, so that may not be the story. Something like that though. The "pay czar" had something to say about it, but I just caught about 10 seconds. Any one know what the story on this is?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I heard a little earlier something about FOX News no longer having access to the White House. I didn't catch it all, so that may not be the story. Something like that though. The "pay czar" had something to say about it, but I just caught about 10 seconds. Any one know what the story on this is?
    I believe this happened months ago. The WH/Obama will punish truth tellers at all cost.

Americans always want to see and hear the truth in reporting. Truth always wins out. And they want to see at least an attempt at being "fair and balanced" and we know which network at least attempts to provide this service as well.

link
    CNN Drops to Last Place Among Cable News Networks...

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Americans always want to see and hear the truth in reporting. Truth always wins out. And they want to see at least an attempt at being "fair and balanced" and we know which network at least attempts to provide this service as well.

link

By and large, it looks to me like it boils down to trust. Few people trust this administration now and practically all the news media got these guys elected and have been shills or have been covering up ineptness/etc. since January. Pretty pathetic stuff. I doubt the WH's hassle with Fox is solely a diversion.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

link
    Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    By and large, it looks to me like it boils down to trust. Few people trust this administration now and practically all the news media got these guys elected and have been shills or have been covering up ineptness/etc. since January. Pretty pathetic stuff. I doubt the WH's hassle with Fox is solely a diversion.
    I think quote from the article sums it up best:

The results demonstrate once more the apparent preference of viewers for opinion-oriented shows from the news networks in prime time.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I think quote from the article sums it up best:

Yep, maybe so but I'm not sure that's the bigger story night to night between the big guys. Important news events (Michael Jackson??) usually trump opinion-oriented broadcasts, plus much of the media spike certain important stories entirely and they're paying a price, it seems to me.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    Yep, maybe so but I'm not sure that's the bigger story night to night between the big guys. Important news events (Michael Jackson??) usually trump opinion-oriented broadcasts, plus much of the media spike certain important stories entirely and they're paying a price, it seems to me.
    The average American would rather be told how to think rather than hear the news and form their own opinion.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The average American would rather be told how to think rather than hear the news and form their own opinion.

Yep, sadly you're probably right and I guess watching the same news stories run over and over has some merit just like watching weather radar 24/7 in Cowlic, Arizona. But the radar isn't gonna spike what it doesn't want you to see.

I hear San Fran didn't even have the election results on the front page of their papers. Out of touch and denial left coast!! And the liberal newspapers wonder why they aren't selling print anymore and going bankrupt.

LINK
    CNN comes in a shocking 4th on election night...

+ Reply to Thread