+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: U.N. Report Advocates Teaching Masturbation to 5-Year-Olds

Varsity Bulldog gimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her game gimpcoach's Avatar

Re: U.N. Report Advocates Teaching Masturbation to 5-Year-Olds

just as i suspected . . . not a single hairly palm raised.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gimpcoach View Post
    as far as sex always winning out over masturbation, i've seen a number of women i wouldn't touch as long as i had one good hand and others that having sex with would indicate that one was too lazy to masturbate. of course, there's also the nagging question: "is masturbation a homosexual act?????"
    I'm pretty much the same way, but there are quite a few more who aren't and you know darn well you've seen them.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

just as i suspected . . . not a single hairly palm raised.
    huh...er... I'm blind from so I couldn't read your post.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

The puns in this thread make me want to
    Last edited by Yarfunkle; 08-28-2009 at 04:38 PM.

Varsity Bulldog RustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really nice

nice face-palm collage.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    The puns in this thread make me want to
    I love this post!!!!!!!!!!

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog View Post
    No telling how much money was wasted on this study. I'm sure U.S. tax dollars paid for 50-70% of it, too. :bigcry:
    Pretty close, last I heard we were paying for 55%-60% of their operating costs.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    LOL... what I want to know is what kind if dumbass needs to be taught to masturbate?
    Haha. Exactly. The only waste of money here is assuming that people need help in figuring it out. Guess what UN, IF A KID CAN HAVE SEX, HE KNOWS HOW TO MASTURBATE.

I just want to see the billboard campaign so I can have a good laugh.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

This whole thread is meant for Monty Python:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PiqCeLEmM

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    This whole thread is meant for Monty Python:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PiqCeLEmM

I LOVE Monty Python! We were thinking along the same lines - which is scary.........:icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog gimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her game gimpcoach's Avatar

i just want to say that i'm not shaking hands with any of you guys

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Will you pull my finger?

only if i'm wearing double rubber gloves and your finger is properly encased in a comdom.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Will you pull my finger?
    only if i'm wearing double rubber gloves and your finger is properly encased in a comdom.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rfQ-...layer_embedded

looks like i'd have to buy an I-phone. my equipment is cheaper. it's amazing to realize that some geek spent hours developing the program strictly to do that . . . i always miss out on the really cool advances in technology! maybe i need to get out more, shake more hands, pull more fingers . . .

+ Reply to Thread