+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GWB volunteered to go to Vietnam

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: GWB volunteered to go to Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Feel free to read page 18 (and others). You might be surprised at what you find.

http://www.ang.af.mil/shared/media/d...080527-040.pdf
    What I found was that 4 ANG squadrons were deployed to Viet-Nam between May 1968 and April 1969, and that they all return in April 1969.

GWB joined the Texas ANG in May 1968.

"The Washington Post reports that Bush joined the National Guard 12 days before his student deferment would have expired, and that in spite of his low score on the pilot's aptitude test (25, the lowest score allowed), and in spite of the waiting list that some kids spent years on, Bush was sworn in as an airman the day he applied. Indeed, so giddy was Bush's commander, Col. Walter B. "Buck" Staudt, that he later staged a special ceremony so he could have his picture taken giving Bush the oath, instead of the captain who actually had sworn Bush in. Bush spent two years learning to fly airplanes in his home state of Texas."

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    There were alot of things I could have done when I was younger that I didn't not because I didn't truly want to do them but because I didn't have the experience or intelligence to see how to get around my situation. Maybe GWB was in the same boat. You've already asserted he isn't the brightest crayon in the box. Maybe he thought he was doing all he could to get Vietnam by requesting it through what he thought was his only avenue of getting there. What makes think he knew enough to know that he could withdraw his commission in the TANG and join the regular Army?
    You're right, I'm expecting too much from him but his father certainly knew which way was up.

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Get Serious, tyler .................

You know salty can't turn pages with his thumb stuck up his bum.
    I'm pretty good at turning pages with my left thumb.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    You're right, I'm expecting too much from him but his father certainly knew which way was up.
    You can't blame him for his father's actions or inactions. At least I hope not. If so, I better warn my sons of some pretty embarrasing things they might need to know about.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

The important thing is, per the new findings that CBS knew the entire time, that Bush requested to go to Nam as a pilot. He was told no so he was an officer and pilot defending our immediate country's shores and land instead. He, via the Air Texas National Guard, could have been called to Nam at any time.

Now, the next question is did that slime bucket Dan Rather know the same before and during his bogus piece slamming Bush.

+ Reply to Thread