+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cindy Sheehan Protests Obama War

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Cindy Sheehan Protests Obama War

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    This is rich! Well at least this lefty loon is "Fair and Balanced".

CINDY SHEEHAN TAKES TO MARTHA'S VINEYARD TO PROTEST OBAMA'S WAR...
    Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    Your new hero huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Your ex?
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Probably his mom. Teatech is a young pup. Ask your mom if you can donate to BB&B and its charities teatech.
    Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    You know, in a way, you're making fun of SPC Casey Sheehan... and that's not cool.
    Nah, not this time round. Besides, i actually complimented her above.

"Well at least this lefty loon is "Fair and Balanced".

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Cindy Sheehan Protests Obama War

although I doubt she was anti-war prior to losing her son, she has committed herself to the cause since suffering that personal tragedy.

She protested in Crawford.
    She ran against Pelosi.
    She protested in Martha's vineyard.

She has been consistent in her opinion. The MSM has been clearly biased,
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

+ Reply to Thread