+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General Russell Honore To Run Vs David Vitter In Louisiana US Race?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

General Russell Honore To Run Vs David Vitter In Louisiana US Race?

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/News/Louisi...Race__9439.asp

In a breaking story, The Louisiana Weekly and Bayoubuzz.com have learned that the hero of Hurricane recovery, General Russell Honore is seriously considering entering the Republican Primary for the U.S. Senate seat against incumbent David Vitter. Honore, a Republican since the Reagan Administration and a registered Louisiana voter from his Zachary home, has spoken to friends and supporters in the last two weeks signaling that he is, according to one, "more than 50% sure that he will run."
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: General Russell Honore To Run Vs David Vitter In Louisiana US Race?

I like Honore very much. The only man with any sense during Katrina.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Interesting. Unfortunately the goof balls running the GOP here in Louisiana will stand by Vitter all the way. It'll be Vitter and Maloncon(sp?) in a run off. Guess who wins that one?

Vitter coudn't win against William Jefferson.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I think Melancon wins 55% 45%, don't know much about Honore, Vitter is done after running last election on a family platform and then has coonections with a hooker. He is done b/c of that I think
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    . . . The only man with any sense during Katrina.
    You're not going to make any friends in the Louisiana National Guard like that!

Perception is reality. I was at the Superdome and can tell you that some of the first Federal troops to arrive were Public Affairs Officers (Army reporters) for Honore. In fact, when the Feds showed up the Superdome had been evacuated and the streets were, for the most part, empty. Honore spent most of his time posing for pictures and tossing out sound bites. In that respect he would make a great politician. He is certainly much more of a man than Vitter though.

The MOST unsung heroes of Katrina, and who VERY MUCH impressed me, are the Coast Guard aviation folks that busted their ass for days with minimal sleep!

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I just hope we don't end up with Charlie. He is the epitome of Louisiana politician.

I'll vote for Honore in a primary, but I still vote Vitter over Charlie in a heartbeat.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I'll be voting for Vitter. I don't like the man, but I do like how he has voted. I don't think a republican can beat him, but it will make things interesting.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    You're not going to make any friends in the Louisiana National Guard like that!

Perception is reality. I was at the Superdome and can tell you that some of the first Federal troops to arrive were Public Affairs Officers (Army reporters) for Honore. In fact, when the Feds showed up the Superdome had been evacuated and the streets were, for the most part, empty. Honore spent most of his time posing for pictures and tossing out sound bites. In that respect he would make a great politician. He is certainly much more of a man than Vitter though.

The MOST unsung heroes of Katrina, and who VERY MUCH impressed me, are the Coast Guard aviation folks that busted their ass for days with minimal sleep!
    Ain't that the truth. Unfortuantely for them, they follow under the DHS instead of the DoD like they should. And the DHS became the red-headed stepchild during Katrina.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

I would vote for Honore, but if its Vitter vs Charlie, will probably just skip it. There's no difference between Vitter and Melancon really.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    I would vote for Honore, but if its Vitter vs Charlie, will probably just skip it. There's no difference between Vitter and Melancon really.
    Serenity Now!

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I'll be voting for Vitter. I don't like the man, but I do like how he has voted. I don't think a republican can beat him, but it will make things interesting.
    I am with you on this one as far as not liking him but liking how he has voted. I would vote Honore though. Between Vitter and Melancon I would have a tough choice. I don't like Melancon but not nearly as much as I don't like Vitter. At least I know how Vitter would vote for the most part.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    I am with you on this one as far as not liking him but liking how he has voted. I would vote Honore though. Between Vitter and Melancon I would have a tough choice. I don't like Melancon but not nearly as much as I don't like Vitter. At least I know how Vitter would vote for the most part.

I really wish Vitter would stay at home and not run for re-election. That being said, if I have to choose between a giant douche (Vitter) and a turd sandwich (Melancon), I'll probably go with the giant douche.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog View Post
    I really wish Vitter would stay at home and not run for re-election. That being said, if I have to choose between a giant douche (Vitter) and a turd sandwich (Melancon), I'll probably go with the giant douche.
    One of the best South Park episodes.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Honore says just a rumor.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Darbonnedawg View Post
    Honore says just a rumor.
    I wonder what dirt Vitter dug up on him

+ Reply to Thread