+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Roster

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: Roster

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    2009-2010 LOUISIANA TECH BULLDOG BASKETBALL
    PROJECTED STARTING LINE-UP

Magnum Rolle SR 6'11" 225 Center

Olu Ashaolu SO 6'7" 230 Poward Forward

Kyle Gibson SR 6'5" 205 Small Forward

Jamel Guyton SR 6'3" 180 Shooting Guard

DeAndre Brown JR 5'11" 165 Point Guard

The good news now is we have 3 seniors starting.

The bad news in April is we have 3 seniors starting.

Hopefully we play so well that the bench gets a lot of playing time. I'm really looking forward to this basketball year.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

The other bad news is we don't start the season until November! I'm ready now!!!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

With the addition of Brown, this could be a really good team this year!
    Go Dawgs!

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Hate having to knock Coleby off of this list, but here is the updated Roster:

2009-2010 LOUISIANA TECH BULLDOG BASKETBALL ROSTER

1. Magnum Rolle SR 1L 6'11" 225 Freeport, Bahamas (lsu)
    2. David Jackson SR 1L 6'8" 195 Tuscon AZ (Mesa C.C.)
    3. Kyle Gibson SR 3L 6'5" 205 Los Angeles, CA (Dorsey H.S.)
    4. Jamel Guyton SR 1L 6'3" 180 Odessa, TX (Odessa College)
    5. Shawn Oliverson JR 1L 6'10" 250 Prescott, ID (Cornell)
    6. DeAndre Brown JR TR 5'11" 165 Arlington, TX (Navarro JC)
    7. Olu Ashaolu SO 1L 6'7" 230 Toronto, Canada (Humble Christian)
    8. Brandon Gibson SO 1L 6'5" 230 Marianna, FL (Marianna H.S.)
    9. Yonas Berhe SO 1L 6'0" 170 Toronto, Canada (Father Henry Carr)
    10. Darius Redding FR 6'3" 205 Tallahassee FL (Godby H.S.)
    11. Jarvis Davis FR 5'11" 170 Columbia SC (Ridge View H.S.)
    12. Anson Bartlett SO Sq 6'3" 175 Little Rock, AR (Pulaski Academy)

SCHOLARSHIP PLAYERS
    4 SENIORS
    2 JUNIORS
    3 SOPHOMORES
    2 FRESHMEN

2010-2011 VERBAL COMMITMENTS:
    Holton Hunsaker FR
    D.J. Wright JR
    Josh Brown JR

If the 13th Scholarship is re-instated, we can sign a total of 6 next year. Hopefully the 3 commitments listed above all sign in November.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

SCHOLARSHIP PLAYERS
    4 SENIORS
    2 JUNIORS
    3 SOPHOMORES
    2 FRESHMEN

Holton Hunsaker FR
    D.J. Wright JR
    Josh Brown JR

If the 13th Scholarship is re-instated, we can sign a total of 6 next year. Hopefully the 3 commitments listed above all sign in November.
    I'm wondering if Coleby was the last change or will there be another before camp opens...

:bigcry:
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

SCHOLARSHIP PLAYERS
    4 SENIORS
    2 JUNIORS
    3 SOPHOMORES
    2 FRESHMEN

Holton Hunsaker FR
    D.J. Wright JR
    Josh Brown JR

Our success in 2010-2011 likely depends on whether and to what extent hunsaker, brown, and wright show up and contribute. based on wright's track record (lsu, tech, utah juco, california juco, etc.), the odds are against us for him every playing in Ruston.

Big Dog kdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg View Post
    Our success in 2010-2011 likely depends on whether and to what extent hunsaker, brown, and wright show up and contribute. based on wright's track record (lsu, tech, utah juco, california juco, etc.), the odds are against us for him every playing in Ruston.
    That's a bit misleading...It is really LSU and Tech. They two jucos are becuase of us, not him constantly changing his mind on where he wants to play.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdk008 View Post
    That's a bit misleading...It is really LSU and Tech. They two jucos are becuase of us, not him constantly changing his mind on where he wants to play.
    Are we moving him in hopes of keeping bigger schools away?

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by kdk008 View Post
    i'll bet you a coke though that he doesn't end up in ruston though. I hope I end up buying.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have much hope of ever seeing Wright in a Tech uniform.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I think you and TD123 really need to start a support group.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

I too will be surprised if he ever makes it to Tech.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I had 1 oz of Juice's optimism.

Wright wont make it.

Why do you say Wright won't make it? What are you basing this on?

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    I think you and TD123 really need to start a support group.
    Haha. Bare with me. I'm not calling anybody out.

What blows my mind is the utter melt down we saw on the football forum after an 0-2 start, yet the basketball teams performance/mass layoffs (not from the bad economy) the past two years have been EMBARRASSING, but we somehow still remain optimistic about basketball.

I'm not a pessimist. I've believed from the get go that we will win 7 wins in football, 6 at the least. Rupp has shown me the past two years that he has absolutely no clue what he is doing. No, I can't provide details, only a 6 win season and a just below .500 season. Yes, Richard left the cupboard bare, but we've stocked it full of rotten food. Just look at how many players have been dismissed.

I hope I'm wrong. Even if we have a good season this year 3 of our top 4 players are graduating. Only 1 of them will have been here longer than 2 years.

As for DJ Wright. Lets run through his history: Signed with LSU, Signed with Tech, forgot to take his ACT will be here in the winter quarter, somehow doesn't make it in his winter quarter, goes to JC - looks good, now at another JC. 4 schools in two years, 2 of which he didn't even make it to campus. This guy is donedy.

I do need a support group, and I think we all will after this season.

+ Reply to Thread