+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Roster

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: Roster

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    sorry juice. missed u on that. my bad.

i like farrington, i just think we need someone else to go with him. Duece should be a great backup for olu and eventually a starter. Coleby will be great for us when he arrives.

Josh is more of a shooter than brandon and darius and will probably score a little more. darius is a slasher, but i hope we can find someone that has that midrange game.
    We've got plenty of scholarship space to add one or two of those kind of players if we can find them. I'd like to see us finish this class off with another low post and a pure shooter.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Re: Roster

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    We've got plenty of scholarship space to add one or two of those kind of players if we can find them. I'd like to see us finish this class off with another low post and a pure shooter.
    Ditto.

+ Reply to Thread