+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Week in LA Tech Athletics - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

All-Sports Reunion Set for Oct. 17 - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will be hosting a former student-athlete all-sports reunion on Saturday, Oct. 17 in conjunction with Homecoming festivities on campus.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

La. Tech to hold All-Sports reunion - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

Louisiana Tech will host a former student-athlete all-sports reunion on Oct. 17 in conjunction with homecoming festivities on the Ruston campus.

More...

Discuss the article here.

LA Tech Kids Club Members Can Pick Up T-Shirt and Card Friday - latechsports.com

LA Tech Kids Club members will have an opportunity to pick up their kids club t-shirt and membership card this Friday from 5-9 p.m. at the inaugural Jam at the Joe set to occur at Joe Aillet Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in LA Tech Athletics - latechsports.com

An overview of the week in Tech Athletics from Monday, August 31 to Sunday, September 6.

More...

Discuss it here.

An overview of the week in Tech Athletics from Monday September 7 through Sunday, September 13.

More...

Discuss it here.

An overview of the week in Tech Athletics from Monday September 14 through Sunday September 20.

More...

Discuss it here.

From the sports desk: - Tech Talk

A new article has been posted on The Tech Talk:

More...

Discuss it here.

An overview of the week in Tech Athletics from Monday September 20 through Sunday September 27.

More...

Discuss it here.

From the Sports Desk - Tech Talk

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in Tech Athletics - latechsports.com

An overview of the week in Tech Athletics from Monday September 28 through Sunday October 4.

More...

Discuss it here.

Student athletes give back at A.E. Phillips - Tech Talk

Admiration glazed in the eyes of A.E. Phillips' sixth graders as they watched their guests from Tech walk in on the morning of Sept. 25.

More...

Discuss it here.

From the Sports Desk: - Tech Talk

Being a college football fan, there is always one team you love to hate. Like my irrational hatred for the 1970s band Journey, I have a laundry list of schools I watch in hopes they fail on game day because of tradition, proximity or conference.

More...

Discuss it here.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: Student athletes give back at A.E. Phillips - Tech Talk

This is awesome. Big props to the teacher and the athletes who went.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Student athletes give back at A.E. Phillips - Tech Talk

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    This is awesome. Big props to the teacher and the athletes who went.
    I can't open the article, but I think they do something like this pretty regularly (like, annually). It is pretty cool, though. I remember reading a similar article a couple of years ago and the kids had a bunch of questions about PJ's Tahoe.

San Jose Named Top Sports City Among WAC Markets-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

In the Sporting News' 16th annual survey of best sports cities in America, San Jose was named the best among the Western Athletic Conference (WAC) institutional headquarters and in the top-25 nationally.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread