+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: This Week in LA Tech Athletics - latechsports.com

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LA Tech Athletics Wins National Award - latechsports.com

This should look good on our resume in getting into another conference. It says we won the Pack the House Challenge for the WAC for the 3rd straight year. Is this for football or basketball? It's hard to believe we won an award like this after where we were 4 years ago. Now, the sky's the limit.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    This should look good on our resume in getting into another conference. It says we won the Pack the House Challenge for the WAC for the 3rd straight year. Is this for football or basketball? It's hard to believe we won an award like this after where we were 4 years ago. Now, the sky's the limit.
    I think it's for basketball. This year they did the Cage the Tiger circus theme for the LSU/Tech wbb game.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I think it's for basketball. This year they did the Cage the Tiger circus theme for the LSU/Tech wbb game.
    I think we win it in WBB almost every year. They did a good job this year with it. Wish they would do something like that for MBB, as well.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech Fans Invited to Backyard Boil June 4 - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech fans are invited to attend the "Backyard Boil" sponsored by the Louisiana Tech Alumni Association and the Louisiana Tech Athletic Club (LTAC) on Friday, June 4 from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at the Argent Pavilion.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: Tech Fans Invited to Backyard Boil June 4 - latechsports.com

I have made my reservation for 2 - looks like a good event for anyone in driving distance to Ruston!!!!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Tech Fans Invited to Backyard Boil June 4 - latechsports.com

Got my ticket and have encouraged 10 others to get theirs as well. You won't want to miss this!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

A La. Tech prospective of the inevitable - BleedTechBlue

What will happen to LA Tech after the shake-up? Who knows for sure. But, here's a Tech spin on it all

More...

+ Reply to Thread