+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Pick Em Contest

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

2009 Pick Em Contest

Well it's about dang time. You know when BB&B starts up the contest, that football season is HERE!!!! Since we have 2 Thursday night games, go ahead and get your picks in soon. If you do miss the deadline, go ahead and submit your picks, but the games that pass will be counted as a loss. It's a long season, so don't let that stop you.

Picksheet: http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/tournamententry.html

Here's a short breakdown of the scoring.
    TECH game, games against D-1AA schools, and filler games = 1 point
    Games involving our Non conference Opponents = 2 points
    Non conference games for our Conference foes = 3 points
    Conference games (excluding TECH) = 4 points

Since I'm not over the hill like the previous contest host (), I have brought back the bonuses!!! I'm going to do whatever I can to make one multiple choice question (LOVE this week's bonus) and one other question that will take some thought and guessing.

If you have any questions or problems, please ask away.

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/tournamententry.html

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: 2009 Pick Em Contest

Are you going to kick out the worst (lowest score) two pick sheets for each participant (hurricanes, power outage, whatever) as was done in the past ??

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Boise and Nevada are going down.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

I think he should, but it's his contest! I may have to show him how to set that part up.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Yea, I'll drop the lowest score. Just one though. To be fair, maybe we should drop the highest as well.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

For the 2nd bonus question, do you mean how many yards will TECH have? Or how many yards Porter will have?

TECH

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

I will give Nevada a win @ South Bend... I agree though, the Ducks of Oregon will beat the Boise boys.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Are you going to give us the point spread to pick the Texas-ULM game. I have seen Tex by 39 and I've seen them by 41.5. May be different spreads out there but those are the only two I've seen. And, as you know, the point spreads may change by kickoff.

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

Folks, the UT vs. ULM game will be a little league mercy rule by halftime... that may be the "ugly" game of the week.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Rob View Post
    I will give Nevada a win @ South Bend... I agree though, the Ducks of Oregon will beat the Boise boys.
    Oregon beating Boise on the Blue Turf? I don't know...that's a hard one.

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    Are you going to give us the point spread to pick the Texas-ULM game. I have seen Tex by 39 and I've seen them by 41.5. May be different spreads out there but those are the only two I've seen. And, as you know, the point spreads may change by kickoff.

I should have made it a half point so that there wouldn't be a possibility of a tie, but oh well. If they win by 41, everyone (that answers) gets an extra point.

So far.... The following players were just imported:
    CChandler
    atobulldog
    cnn003
    bhaddawg
    JAAgan
    techfan01
    frogdog
    rougedawg
    barkly
    T_Won
    TechDawgFan
    dchi72
    dawgmatic
    Bigwages
    okiealdawg
    shreveportdawg
    sportdawg
    Rooster
    aggiedawg
    roedawg
    b00mer1
    inudesu
    firedog
    sportkid
    hoopdawg
    FishingBack
    tech96
    moose83
    maddawg
    dawgfaninhous
    keith72904
    TD90
    talldog
    ndc993

If you picked and submitted (before this post), but don't see your name here, then try again and message me if you run into problems. Might wanna even take a screen shot.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Sorry for the unnecessary question. I didn't see that you had used 41 points for the point spread until I made my picks. Thanks for doing this for us again. I'm ready for a fun season.

Big Dog DarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really nice

Doc, I want to play but cannot find the pick sheet...I keep getting basketball...What am I doing wrong...

+ Reply to Thread