+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iPhone reviews

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

iPhone reviews

I'm thinking about getting an iPhone. For those of you who have one, is it worth it? What apps do you use the most on it?

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Re: iPhone reviews

Yes. I use the maps feature constantly, and I don't even have one of the 3g or 3gs versions. Mine's the original and it's fantastic. Prepare for your thread to be moved though. No football goodness.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

It is great for everything except making phone calls!!! Of course, that could be the network!

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

iphones are the bomb. There are literally apps for everything. I like the google app with voice recognition....great for searching while driving.

Puppy locdog007 isn't thought very highly of around herelocdog007 isn't thought very highly of around herelocdog007 isn't thought very highly of around here

The iphone is great. I use the free ESPN app a lot. I am always looking to see how my Braves are doing in the standings. I know that I can always check the bb&b whenever I want to keep up with all the latest info. You can also log into itunes and download songs and then sync your phone to your computer to upload other songs in your library to your phone. I have had my iphone for about 2 months now and love it.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

EVERYONE should have an iPhone.
    A couple apps I like:
    --The GPS application that comes with it is excellent.
    --Facebook application makes that easy.

Took awhile to get used to the keyboard, but my fat fingers finally adjusted.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

in the football forum?
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    It is great for everything except making phone calls!!! Of course, that could be the network!
    that's my biggest ? about it. I'll have to have a "test run" before I can commit to it in january.
    Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    in the football forum?
    he wouldn't be the first person to post a thread somewhere it shouldn't be by accident! take a look at guiss

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I am just different I suppose. I get aggravated with it sometimes when I am in a hurry to end the call and make another. It is as if it freezes for a few seconds sometimes. I also feel like throwing it out the window or against a wall when it wont load the weather radar in the middle of freakin town.

I do like the gps app when it works. The margin calculator is very handy. So I guess I would say the apps are good.

I still just like a phone to dial and hang up when I want it to.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

stupid question - does it have an internal speaker?

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I am just different I suppose. I get aggravated with it sometimes when I am in a hurry to end the call and make another. It is as if it freezes for a few seconds sometimes. I also feel like throwing it out the window or against a wall when it wont load the weather radar in the middle of freakin town.

I do like the gps app when it works. The margin calculator is very handy. So I guess I would say the apps are good.

I still just like a phone to dial and hang up when I want it to.
    Most regular button phones I've handled are like that.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Oh, and I love BB&B when surfing on its internet . . . on a true 3g network.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread