+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jon and Kate

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Jon and Kate

I don't even care if my man card gets pulled for this.

This is PATHETIC. "The show must go on". Yeah, sure Kate, the show has to go on, but not, you know, your sacred vow.

Kick TLC the hell out of your house and fix your marriage you pathetic spotlight-hogging dumbasses.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Jon and Kate

no, really, how do you feel?

Next season:

John minus 9
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    no, really, how do you feel?

Next season:

John minus 9
    I don't think they could put that one on TLC. I see lots of booze, lots of coke, and lots of women in that guy's future. Put that bad boy on Cinemax

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    I don't think they could put that one on TLC. I see lots of booze, lots of coke, and probably some drugs in that guy's future. Put that bad boy on Cinemax
    John minus 9 plus slores
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

This is PATHETIC. "The show must go on". Yeah, sure Kate, the show has to go on, but not, you know, your sacred vow.

Kick TLC the hell out of your house and fix your marriage you pathetic spotlight-hogging dumbasses.
    I think she is horrible. I think he needs to grow up.

If somebody hit me the way she hits him they'd be picking their head up out of the yard.

What happened? I was supposed to watch it (wife is bunko-ing).

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

In too deep, 25K an episode pays the bills. They cant afford all of these kids, the show must go on because they have no choice to support their lifestyle.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

That was clear, consise, and you are 100% correct!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I have a REAL problem with this show being placed in the "Entertainment" section of this forum.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    In too deep, 25K an episode pays the bills. They cant afford all of these kids, the show must go on because they have no choice to support their lifestyle.

Its now Jon and Kate Seperat8. BTW pull my man card as well, i watch it to, hell i talk about it on the radio. They make 75,000 an episode for 40 episodes they arent going anywhere.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Its now Jon and Kate Seperat8. BTW pull my man card as well, i watch it to, hell i talk about it on the radio.
    Dude, are you getting tickets to the Clay Aiken concert too?

Better yet, don't answer that question.
    :icon_wink:

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

My wife is trying to figure out a way to send Kate's book back to her. She is so pissed that they did that Re-Marrying episode last year. It doesn't mean squat now.

What is really sad is that they want to do everything "for my kids". They have failed to see that staying together, even if they sleep in different rooms in that huge house, would be the best for the kids.

She is a complete witch, so I understand why Jon is so hacked at her. However, if we deserve to have our mancard pulled for discussing this, he deserves to have his mancard pulled for not standing up for himself about 9 years ago.

I agree that he should be the man. Go out and get an 8-5 again, get Kate to stay home(with her help), and kick TLC the heck out. Also, pepper spray and cherry bomb the paparazzi if that is what it takes to get them off your back.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

also, do we have to forfeit our mancard if we only own one TV and have to compromise and flip back and forth between TLC and ESPN on Monday's?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    also, do we have to forfeit our mancard if we only own one TV and have to compromise and flip back and forth between TLC and ESPN on Monday's?
    Your man card should be pulled for only having one TV!

+ Reply to Thread