+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The next tax? Hello Wall Street.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

The next tax? Hello Wall Street.

AFL-CIO and dems push new Wall Street Tax

That's right, lets bring those evil fat cats down. How dare they make a profit.

The AFL-CIO, one of the Democratic Party’s most powerful allies, would like to assess a small tax — about a tenth of a percent — on every stock transaction.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The next tax? Hello Wall Street.

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    AFL-CIO and dems push new Wall Street Tax

That's right, lets bring those evil fat cats down. How dare they make a profit.

They're getting desperate now; Cap'n Trade, etc. look like clunkers now, so they're drawing a bead on Wall Street and Insurance companies; maybe more people can live with mugging them.

Bottom line: too little time to find the money to buy votes with.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Looks like I'll have to go the old fashioned way of getting money by "stealing" it.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Its odd that out of all the hundred or so threads about new taxes and brownshirts, I have yet to see my taxes go up, and I have yet to see anyone rounded up...

Funny how that works. Maybe, just MAYBE, you guys are blindly buying propaganda. I know it is a far-fetched idea, considering you guys would NEVER buy into propaganda, or chain emails, or flat out lies...

When I see all the ridiculous stuff yall believe, and the gigantic leaps of bad logic yall take from one statement to conclude something entirely different, I am incredibly reassured to be on the other side of the political spectrum.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Yeah, blind leaps of faith like the AFL-CIO actually stating what was in the article. That is waaaaaay out there maaaaaaan.

And the cap and trade...a total myth!

Proposed taxes on the rich to fund the healthcare plan? Smoke and mirrors my friend. Stop listening to Rush and Hannity.

President Obama's budget, announced on February 25, 2009, calls for the Capital Gains Tax to be reverted to the 20% rate before the Sunset date of 2011. Or is that radical right-wing extremist spin?

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    Its odd that out of all the hundred or so threads about new taxes and brownshirts, I have yet to see my taxes go up, and I have yet to see anyone rounded up...

Funny how that works. Maybe, just MAYBE, you guys are blindly buying propaganda. I know it is a far-fetched idea, considering you guys would NEVER buy into propaganda, or chain emails, or flat out lies...

When I see all the ridiculous stuff yall believe, and the gigantic leaps of bad logic yall take from one statement to conclude something entirely different, I am incredibly reassured to be on the other side of the political spectrum.
    Yep. I've apparently been listening to lies, rumors, and fishiness for some time now.

That CBO is a such a propoganda machine.

"The Congressional Budget Office estimates that the price hikes from a 15% cut in emissions would cost the average household in the bottom-income quintile about 3.3% of its after-tax income every year. That's about $680, not including the costs of reduced employment and output."<- WSJ article on cap and trade.

Bottom line, if they had their way, your taxes WOULD go up. You haven't had to pay them yet, because... well... I think you know...

I should be sending this post to flag@whitehouse.gov...

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    I should be sending this post to flag@whitehouse.gov...
    If it was still active, which it hasnt been for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    If it was still active, which it hasnt been for a while.
    Yes but Obama gave us that little gem and it will stick around for a while

I use "that's above my pay grade" on a near-daily basis.

+ Reply to Thread