+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Texans vs. Vikings

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Texans vs. Vikings

Is Moats hurt? He didn't play last night.

espn has him listed as the 2nd string rb, so i thought he would get a lot of touches in the preseason games.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Re: Texans vs. Vikings

I was disappointed he didn't get any carrys too. I don't even remember him being on the field.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

He didn't get any touches because they were wanting to see Chris Brown more. Brown actually did a good job.

The other back who came in in the late part of the game is the young guy from Tennessee who is on the bubble. I think they wanted to play him to see if he would make the practice squad or not.

Ryan actually played special teams all night and was around the ball that way. We should see him next Saturday night in the last pre-season and most likely (although I am not as sure as I was before) during the season. Brown has actually moved into the #2 spot behind Slaton on the Texans' website.

DFiH

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    He didn't get any touches because they were wanting to see Chris Brown more. Brown actually did a good job.

The other back who came in in the late part of the game is the young guy from Tennessee who is on the bubble. I think they wanted to play him to see if he would make the practice squad or not.

Ryan actually played special teams all night and was around the ball that way. We should see him next Saturday night in the last pre-season and most likely (although I am not as sure as I was before) during the season. Brown has actually moved into the #2 spot behind Slaton on the Texans' website.

DFiH
    Chris Brown is/was a stud. When healthy a couple of years ago, he was better than Slaton.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

With Brown they get a great 1-2 combo. Slaton is a small shifty back and Brown is 6-3 230 something.

+ Reply to Thread