+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congressman Mike Rogers of Michigan on HealthCare

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Congressman Mike Rogers of Michigan on HealthCare

I had not seen this before, and thought it very well done, and thought provoking! Take time to watch it, and see what you think. Some folks do "Get It"!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G44NC...layer_embedded

TD
    ~~

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Congressman Mike Rogers of Michigan on HealthCare

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    I had not seen this before, and thought it very well done, and thought provoking! Take time to watch it, and see what you think. Some folks do "Get It"!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G44NC...layer_embedded

TD
    ~~

Sharp guy and good find TD....and I doubt if the committee chairman paid any attention.

Varsity Bulldog dawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the rough

I'm sure it was received with multiple

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

How could any member of Congress disagree with what Mr. Rogers said? I know they will but it is truly unbelievable that liberal Congressfolk insist on creating a major problem for the lions share of Americans when it is so easily preventable.

+ Reply to Thread