+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite team in each Conference.

Varsity Bulldog ProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the ears

Re: Favorite team in each Conference.

ACC - Georgia Tech
    Big 10 - Penn State
    Big 12 - Texas A&M
    Big East - WVU
    CUSA - East Carolina
    Independent - Navy
    MAC - nobody
    MWC - Air Force
    PAC 10 - Oregon State
    SEC - Mississippi State
    Sunbelt - Troy
    WAC - Us, of course

Varsity Bulldog OSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her game

Re: Favorite team in each Conference.

I am disappointed by the lack of love for my home.. Virginia Tech! Beamer is an amazing coach with a great attitude. Those players have class on and off the field!

But, here are my picks:

ACC - Virginia Tech: Grew up watching this school go from where LATech is currently at to becoming the powerhouse they are now. So much love for this school and this program <3 BEAMER BALL BABY!!!
    B12 - TEXAS: Love the school and the academics. Can't hate!
    BE - Pitt: I honestly don't care very much, but I have been to a few Pitt games and the crowd has been very hospitable.
    B10 - Meh. I can honestly say that I don't have a pick for this conference, I have friends at many of these schools. Most are ok by my standards. Although, I have a close family friend that graduated from Penn State... hm...
    CUSA - Tulane. Have always been a fan of the school, mostly because of their academics. So why not?
    MAC - Meh. Another conference I haven't followed much, but I can respect the fact they are a small conference trying to make a difference.
    MWC - TCU. Powerhouse team, BCS busters.. gotta love it!
    PAC10 - CAL. Classy team.
    SEC -UGA. Love the campus, love the school.
    SB - Meh. Yet another big MEEHHHHH. ANother conference I don't have much interest in. I really couldn't pinpoint a team I care more about then another
    WAC - Hawaii.........JUST KIDDING! Duhh LOUISIANA TECH DAWWGGSS!!! Why else would I have been an Orientation Student Leader? C'mon. I love my school <3
    Independent - Navy/Army- grew up around both and firmly believe in the standards they teach their students. excellent schools with good programs all the way around.

+ Reply to Thread