+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Tech/Auburn Game Updates

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Re: Tech/Auburn Game Updates

im sorry baw011 (my brother made that post)

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by dj95 View Post
    This Auburn team will maybe...maybe win 3 games in the SEC this year. SEC teams won't miss wide open receivers all over the field, they won't miss open field tackles, they won't take poor angles on outside containment, they won't run a screen pass every other play, and they won't kick it short to give Auburn a short field with 27 seconds to go in the first half. I haven't seen Auburn's schedule to know their non-conference, but I am guessing 7 wins is the max for them with 4 or 5 also possible.

Which 3 SEC teams are you talking about??

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

The good news is I will get a lot more work done this fall than expected.

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    Which 3 SEC teams are you talking about??
    You are right. I just looked up their schedule. They will be state and maybe Kentucky. I see that they have West Virginia on their schedule as well. So now I am saying they will be State, Ball State, Furman, and maybe Kentucky. That would give them 5 wins on the season.

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I don't. Don't kid yourself. Our ass whooping tonight was a direct result of our inability to tackle defensively, and our inability to move the ball offensively. Our beating had very little to do with how good Auburn is/will be. I saw Auburn make a TON of mistakes tonight. As bad as we played tonight, LSU would have probably beaten us 65-3.

HD

I totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by dj95 View Post
    You are right. I just looked up their schedule. They will be state and maybe Kentucky. I see that they have West Virginia on their schedule as well. So now I am saying they will be State, Ball State, Furman, and maybe Kentucky. That would give them 5 wins on the season.

I hope to sweet Jesus that Furman doesn't keep them closer than 24 pts.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Most people on this board underestimated Auburn. Auburn was a top 20 defense like Dooley said in his post game interview. We need to forget about this game, and worry about Navy. The season isn't over. Everybody just had high expectations for this game and we lost and ppl are pissed because they thought we were going to beat them. The season is not over

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Something to chew on

TECH AU

FIRST DOWNS................... 19 27
    Rushing..................... 6 17
    Passing..................... 8 9
    Penalty..................... 5 1
    NET YARDS RUSHING............. 96 301
    Rushing Attempts............ 37 52
    Average Per Rush............ 2.6 5.8
    Rushing Touchdowns.......... 0 2
    Yards Gained Rushing........ 131 303
    Yards Lost Rushing.......... 35 2
    NET YARDS PASSING............. 149 255
    Completions-Attempts-Int.... 18-33-1 17-27-0
    Average Per Attempt......... 4.5 9.4
    Average Per Completion...... 8.3 15.0
    Passing Touchdowns.......... 1 2
    TOTAL OFFENSE YARDS........... 245 556
    Total offense plays......... 70 79
    Average Gain Per Play....... 3.5 7.0

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Malzan has a hell of a dual running back combo to work with this year and their defense has stayed good. They are toying with the wildcat with even more talent than Ole Miss!

LSU just scored off a lucky play. Damn I hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Malzan has a hell of a dual running back combo to work with this year and their defense has stayed good. They are toying with the wildcat with even more talent than Ole Miss!

LSU just scored off a lucky play. Damn I hate them.

Hate'em all you want. At least they give their fans something to look forward to, which is precisely the reason why we can't fill our stadium. This Auburn loss and a potential Navy loss will cut our attendance for the first home game by at least 7500 fans. And those people will probably be watching LSU.

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg18 View Post
    Most people on this board underestimated Auburn. Auburn was a top 20 defense like Dooley said in his post game interview. We need to forget about this game, and worry about Navy. The season isn't over. Everybody just had high expectations for this game and we lost and ppl are pissed because they thought we were going to beat them. The season is not over
    Nope, to paraphrase Dennis Green, they were who we thought they were, and we let their butt off the hook because of poor play. Just because we made them look awesome, does not make it so.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    Hate'em all you want. At least they give their fans something to look forward to, which is precisely the reason why we can't fill our stadium. This Auburn loss and a potential Navy loss will cut our attendance for the first home game by at least 7500 fans. And those people will probably be watching LSU.
    While I hate to agree with teatech on anything, I must agree that attendance will suffer with an 0-2 start.

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    TECH AU

NET YARDS RUSHING............. 96 301
    Rushing Attempts............ 37 52
    Average Per Rush............ 2.6 5.8
    Rushing Touchdowns.......... 0 2
    Yards Gained Rushing........ 131 303
    Yards Lost Rushing.......... 35 2
    This has got to be the most disheartening stat for me. By far.

+ Reply to Thread