+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We missed what 0 really wanted to say

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

We missed what 0 really wanted to say

Due to the backlash, we'll never get to hear what 0 really wanted to spew to our kids. But, I'm glad that enough people weren't willing to roll the dice... er, like they did in the election.

I expect the kids would have heard something different if 0 still believed everyone worshipped him as much as he does.

Now..if somebody could only leak the real speech in the garbage can?
    Last edited by hoppinmad; 09-06-2009 at 11:20 AM.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: We missed what 0 really wanted to say

It's nice to know that opposition can make him backpedal sometimes.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    Due to the backlash, we'll never get to hear what 0 really wanted to spew to our kids. But, I'm glad that enough people weren't willing to roll the dice... er, like they did in the election.

I expect the kids would have heard something different if 0 still believed everyone worshipped him as much as he does.

Now..if somebody could only leak the real speech in the garbage can?
    Or maybe that was the real speech... Or do you believe in conspiracies...?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    I think something was withdrawn after what was going to be said was announced.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    I think something was withdrawn after what was going to be said was announced.
    So you are saying that Obama's speech was a conspiracy attempt to brainwash children...?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

So you are saying that Obama's speech was a conspiracy attempt to brainwash children...?
    Of course they are saying that. It's what they believe.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

The part withdrawn was a "call to ask students to 'help' the whitehouse."

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    The part withdrawn was a "call to ask students to 'help' the whitehouse."
    I guess thats the "new meaning" of childish politics...
    Last edited by buck_dawg_gold; 09-08-2009 at 05:18 PM.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it was....what do you think? Do you think Venezuelans believe in conspiracies yet?

Me? I believe in being vigilant for my family and grandkids' sake who don't vote yet. I'm probably like you and Salty in a few ways... you can slap me around a bit, but don't mess with my family.

If Pelosi and Reid were moderates or the "it's our way or the highway attitude" swagger were gone, I doubt you'd see half the simmering going on out there. 0 might even see his poll numbers a little higher. Tolerating all 3 at once is a pretty big pill.

It's pretty amazing how much trust, or at least "benefit of the doubt" has been wasted. The school event backlash was probably a message about trust, not black not white not conspiracy.

+ Reply to Thread