+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Acorn...

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Acorn...

Outstanding! It looks like America is waking up.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    and to go with this meme, show me where the votes were rigged in 2000.

I Googled it. Found nothing other than speculation
    That was my point- its speculation the voting machines were rigged in 2000 and its nothing more than speculation that ACORN delivered ANY fraudulent votes to Obama in 2008.

And the burden of proof lies on the person making the claim. If you are claiming ACORN contributed fraudulent VOTES to Obama, and you are such a whiz at Google, show me the proof, not the speculation.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawgmom View Post
    US Census Bureau severes ties with ACORN
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...4nNdQD9ALCUJO0
    Oh no, ACORN wont be able to do their part in the census and... be one of several groups that were going to advertise it...

ACORN was never administering it, like yall were claiming.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    That was my point- its speculation the voting machines were rigged in 2000 and its nothing more than speculation that ACORN delivered ANY fraudulent votes to Obama in 2008.

And the burden of proof lies on the person making the claim. If you are claiming ACORN contributed fraudulent VOTES to Obama, and you are such a whiz at Google, show me the proof, not the speculation.
    Are you proud of the Democrat Party's affiliation with ACORN? Are you proud of ACORN's actions? Would you ever work for ACORN?

ACORN was never administering it, like yall were claiming.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...d-funds-acorn/

The Census Bureau notified ACORN on Friday in a letter that it is severing all ties with the group for all work having to do with the 2010 census.
    "Over the last several months, through ongoing communication with our regional offices, it is clear that ACORN's affiliation with the 2010 Census promotion has caused sufficient concern in the general public, has indeed become a distraction from our mission, and may even become a discouragement to public cooperation, negatively impacting 2010 Census efforts," read a letter from Census Director Robert M. Groves to the president of ACORN.
    "Unfortunately, we no longer have confidence that our national partnership agreement is being effectively managed through your many local offices. For the reasons stated, we therefore have decided to terminate the partnership," the letter said.
    ACORN responded Saturday by blaming FOX News and conservatives for fueling the controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...d-funds-acorn/

The Census Bureau notified ACORN on Friday in a letter that it is severing all ties with the group for all work having to do with the 2010 census.
    "Over the last several months, through ongoing communication with our regional offices, it is clear that ACORN's affiliation with the 2010 Census promotion has caused sufficient concern in the general public, has indeed become a distraction from our mission, and may even become a discouragement to public cooperation, negatively impacting 2010 Census efforts," read a letter from Census Director Robert M. Groves to the president of ACORN.
    "Unfortunately, we no longer have confidence that our national partnership agreement is being effectively managed through your many local offices. For the reasons stated, we therefore have decided to terminate the partnership," the letter said.
    ACORN responded Saturday by blaming FOX News and conservatives for fueling the controversy.
    And? They werent ADMINISTERING the census. Their partnership, which you seem so concerned about, was to advertise the census in communities.

So ACORN was never even going to be in a position to do whatever it is yall were scared they were going to do with the census.

I dont see how anything you posted contradicts anything I said

And? They werent ADMINISTERING the census. Their partnership, which you seem so concerned about, was to advertise the census in communities.

So ACORN was never even going to be in a position to do whatever it is yall were scared they were going to do with the census.

I dont see how anything you posted contradicts anything I said
    ACORN shouldn't be anywhere close to the United States government. They are a group of corrupt thugs.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    ACORN shouldn't be anywhere close to the United States government. They are a group of corrupt thugs.
    They being the government or ACORN?

Hard to tell the difference these days.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    They being the government or ACORN?

Hard to tell the difference these days.
    Good point.

I think the difference is that the politicians try to be cleverly corrupt whereas ACORN is just blatantly corrupt.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

right.... and Democrats are the crazy conspiracy theorists from 2000 when the CEO of Diebold said he would do everything in his power to deliver the election to W, and thousands of voting machines were reported to switch votes, most of which had no paper trail, and had subsequently been shown easy to hack...

and yet youre rational for thinking ACORN was able to register Mickey Mouse and have him vote for Obama.

Good one. Not hypocritical at all. Nope.
    I understand it's hard when a liberal organization does something wrong instead of showing disgust towards ACORN and what they do and stand for you feel the urge to immediately find something the GOP did wrong and throw it back in the Republicans face but your post is exactly why this country is so polarized. THIS is a current event. What you brought up was old and should have been brought up back then. It has ZERO to do with what this thread is talking about. Both parties should come together and shut these guys down immediately. Not that you care, but that's why I, neither a Democrat or Republican can't take you seriously. You aregue like a 7 year old.

I can just here it in a 7 year olds voice. Now Daybreaker that was wrong.....

"Well Bush did it first!!!!" :bigcry:

Varsity Bulldog dawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the rough

Senate votes on Johanns amendment to cut off ACORN housing funds: Amendment passes, 83-7
    Statement of Purpose: Prohibiting use of funds to fund the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN).
    Vote Date: September 14, 2009, 05:32 PM
    Required For Majority: 1/2
    Vote Result: Amendment Agreed to

Official Roll Call vote
    http://senate.gov/legislative/LIS/ro...n=1&vote=00275

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Yes- this is awesome. It certainly will not stop them, but the pressure is on now. They call themselves so many different things and have their hands in so many pies it is amazing. But, this is the first time people are starting to call them on their corruption.

Varsity Bulldog rmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the rough

Word is there will be another video released today. If I heard correctly, Glen Beck has an exclusive. Not sure if it's the same. These videos were/are released for maximum impact. These two young people read Saul Alinsky's book and have beaten the radical left at there own game. I'm loving it. These two have inspired me. After seeing them show up the elite media and witnessing the large contingent in Wash. D.C. on 9/12, it has lit a fire under me. Please join me and these other Patriots in taking this great country back. Silent no more!

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rmitch5411 View Post
    Word is there will be another video released today. If I heard correctly, Glen Beck has an exclusive. Not sure if it's the same. These videos were/are released for maximum impact. These two young people read Saul Alinsky's book and have beaten the radical left at there own game. I'm loving it. These two have inspired me. After seeing them show up the elite media and witnessing the large contingent in Wash. D.C. on 9/12, it has lit a fire under me. Please join me and these other Patriots in taking this great country back. Silent no more!
    So how are you going to take it back? By watching Glenn Beck? By voting republican? Just wondering.

And don't give me your "Patriot" bullshit. You're giving the word a real bad smell.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Varsity Bulldog rmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    So how are you going to take it back? By watching Glenn Beck? By voting republican? Just wondering.

And don't give me your "Patriot" bullshit. You're giving the word a real bad smell.

My faith resides in no man. If you worship men, you will always be be disapointed. I believe many people were swept up in the false "Hope and Change" mantra of our President. People are now waking up. Your recycled sound bites from the liberal machine are groing more rediculous. I realize I have used several sound bites of my own in the past several days. But it appears obvious that the electorate is waking to see where this administration is leading us. Do you truly believe that we are properly investing our future (via significant debt) by funnelling money to obvious criminal organizations such as Acorn? Mr. Obama is making Mr. Nixon look like a Saint. Don't get me wrong. President Nixon gave us a black. But President Obama is mortgaging our future to criminals.

+ Reply to Thread