+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Bowl Confidence Contest!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

2010 Bowl Confidence Contest!!

Bowl Confidence Contest is HERE!! Go ahead and start looking at the match-ups, write down your blowouts, sleeper picks, and get an idea of where you're going to place the different games in your 1 (not confident) to 32 (very confident) point scale.

I'll post the picksheet below and we'll have until Saturday afternoon, prior to the kickoff of the Fresno game to get your picks submitted. Once you submit your picks, you should get an e-mail from me with confrimation of your picks. It might be wise to check for that e-mail (DOUBLE CHECK the e-mail address that you list as this is where your picks will be sent) before you close the page that shows your picks. You also have the ability to print your picks from there.

For those that don't know the rules...
    There are 32 games. You are to list the games on a scale from 1 (not confident) to 32 (Very confident) and you get the amount of points, according to your confidence level, for each win. You must use all 32 numbers and cannot use any number more than once. Highest score wins. No bonuses, no tricks, no gimmicks.
    Any questions, please post them. Good luck!!

Picksheet: http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/co...mententry.html

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: 2010 Bowl Confidence Contest!!

For this contest, there was no prior weeks, so there is NO NAMES in the dropdown menu. You should see a "NEW" button just to the right of the dropdown menu where you can enter your BBB username. It will be a pop-up window. If you do not get a box, then either uncheck your pop-up blocker, or add http://www.latechbbb.com to your WHITE list, ALLOW list, or Exceptions.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Any updates? Not that I really want to see them.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Any updates? Not that I really want to see them.
    GRRRRRRRRRRR pissing away 30 confidence pts. on Nebraska didn't help me, for sure.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    GRRRRRRRRRRR pissing away 30 confidence pts. on Nebraska didn't help me, for sure.

I had 31 on em. This has been one hell of a bowl season so far. I just tossed all my stuff in the trash . Better than punching a hole in the wall I guess

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    I had 31 on em. This has been one hell of a bowl season so far. I just tossed all my stuff in the trash . Better than punching a hole in the wall I guess
    Guess that answers the Q I asked on the other thread.

Not to worry, I'm in the same boat.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Since there does not seem to be any way to check on the competition, which many times makes you pull for a team other than the one you picked because of the points involved, I'll just throw this out there. I have tallied 263 points so far and have lost 171 points with 94 points still up for grabs. So the most points I can get would be 357. Anyone else care to share? :bigcry:

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    Since there does not seem to be any way to check on the competition, which many times makes you pull for a team other than the one you picked because of the points involved, I'll just throw this out there. I have tallied 263 points so far and have lost 171 points with 94 points still up for grabs. So the most points I can get would be 357. Anyone else care to share? :bigcry:
    268 tallied; 125 lost; 135 up for grabs.

max. possible score 403.

Ok Dan, I guess its just you and me. I've got Stanford for 23
    Ohio St 11
    Miami 13
    lsu 2
    Pitt 15
    Nev 29
    Ore 1

OOORRRR.... you could click on the Report package and see all of this stuff.

(Yea, I got tired of your bitchin'.... :icon_wink

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    OOORRRR.... you could click on the Report package and see all of this stuff.

(Yea, I got tired of your bitchin'.... :icon_wink
    But that report appears to be WRONG.

You have fresno winning over N. Ill.

Keep him honest Dan . You and I have the same picks from here on out. I can't pass you. Throwing my stuff back in the trash can . BTW, I had N Ill over Fresno so I hope that gets corrected.

Thanks... I picked NIU, so that helps me!!

See.... what had happened was...

The contest program only accepts a max of 64 teams (32 games), since there are 35 bowls, it excludes 3 games; usually the first 3 games. Since Fresneck was in that game, I picked it in place of the F_U / Toledo game. When I loaded the results, it told me that I had altered the picksheet and that the result may load incorrectly..... and it did. So all that to say, it's all barkinspider's fault.

..... somehow...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    So all that to say, it's all barkinspider's fault.

..... somehow...
    Did you fart?

You'd know.... :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread