+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Survivor Pool

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: 2009 Survivor Pool

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Arizona keeps me alive. Did you guys both pick the Saints?
    Zona kept him alive to....

I was dumb enough to pick the sorry 'Aints.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

So you are the reason we lost.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I guess so... I get the bronze, so I'm not totally upset. I really thought that they could beat Tampa AT HOME with their 2nd string.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I don't think they are playing with a FULL playbook right now. Especially against Dallas (a team they might have to play in playoffs).

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

It looks like I made it to the final week, so who is still here with me?

Just Me. Going for Back-to-Back Survivor Championships!

rlmiddle's choices:
    Atlanta Falcons
    Buffalo Bills
    Carolina Panthers
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Cleveland Browns
    Detroit Lions
    Kansas City Chiefs
    New Orleans Saints
    New York Giants
    New York Jets
    Oakland Raiders
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    San Francisco 49ers
    St. Louis Rams
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers

My Options

Atlanta Falcons
    Baltimore Ravens
    Buffalo Bills
    Carolina Panthers (I know they'll probably win this game, but I can't go against the Saints)
    Cleveland Browns
    Detroit Lions
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Miami Dolphins
    New York Giants
    New York Jets
    Oakland Raiders
    San Francisco 49ers
    Seattle Seahawks
    St. Louis Rams
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers

can we get a final pick sheet?

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    can we get a final pick sheet?
    I'm out of the tourney... I'm done with it. :bigcry:

hehhe... kidding obviously. I set it up this morning, but will have to wait until I get home to upload it. It should be ready for picking around 5:30-6:00.

it's ready.

Good luck guys.

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

Come on Falcons, don't pull a Broncos on me.

That's a gutsy pick (if you are telling the truth ) that's a 2 pt spread

Well it's just a simple formality now. San Fran clinches the victory for rlmiddle. Congrads sir.

1st: rlmiddle
    2nd: sportdawg
    3rd: DocMarvin362

Final report will be posted after tonights game.

Is it longest winning streak during the season or to end the season?

Using the rules that were previously in place from the old fart that use to run the contests:

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    As far as tiebreakers, the first tiebreaker is the one with the longest no-loss streak. That would be you and me, but if one of us falls, then we the other has the advantage over the rest. I'm not sure about a second tiebreaker. I'll have to give that some thought. We may have to do survivor playoffs, which would be interesting because you would have to pick an underdog in the first rounds since you couldn't pick that team again in the playoffs. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.
    If you both agree to it, I can keep it going into the playoffs and let you both fight it out. Let me know if you want to do that.

+ Reply to Thread