+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BBBers at the Navy game

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

BBBers at the Navy game

It was nice meeting a lot of Tech fans from the board at the game on saturday. Chipdog, Mildawg, and DogtorEvil were the only people who I actually got to put a face to a screen name but it was nice meeting all of the Tech fans that made the trip. We were the group in the Lutheran church parking lot with about 25-30 of us and the big Tech flag facing the street. If you came by and spoke to us let me know. I like to know some of the people that I interact with on here.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nice

Re: BBBers at the Navy game

I was at the game, but I was by myself. I just got to the game before kickoff and tried to get a better seat.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

I was the with the Tech group. Met alot of great folks. It was well worth the cost. I recommend the Tech football trips for everyone. Adam and Ryan did a great job. We toured the Maryland Capital (including going into the governor's office), the Navel Academy, and Annapolis on Friday. Bus #2 rocked.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Did anyone drive to Annapolis? Saw a few cars with LTAC stickers on I-20 in Mississippi yesterday. If they were at the game that's one hell of a drive.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    It was nice meeting a lot of Tech fans from the board at the game on saturday. Chipdog, Mildawg, and DogtorEvil were the only people who I actually got to put a face to a screen name but it was nice meeting all of the Tech fans that made the trip. We were the group in the Lutheran church parking lot with about 25-30 of us and the big Tech flag facing the street. If you came by and spoke to us let me know. I like to know some of the people that I interact with on here.
    Nice meeting you, too. Thanks to you and your bunch for being so hospitable to us. Wish things on the field would have worked out in our favor, but otherwise it was a good time.

Varsity Bulldog ETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of light

My wife and I were with the group and waived at your group and had the bus
    driver blow his horn

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    It was great meeting you detlu and Mrs/Dr detlu. You guys had a great location and were a happy sight to see when we turned the corner and saw the big LA Tech flag.

Did DogtorEvil happen to mention any interesting photo opps at the alumni tailgate?

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ETXBULLDOG View Post
    My wife and I were with the group and waived at your group and had the bus
    driver blow his horn
    That was cool when you guys came buy and the bus driver blew the horn.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    It was great meeting you detlu and Mrs/Dr detlu. You guys had a great location and were a happy sight to see when we turned the corner and saw the big LA Tech flag.

Did DogtorEvil happen to mention any interesting photo opps at the alumni tailgate?
    Didn't hear about the photo op. You have to fill me in on that one. It was fun having all of the Tech people come by.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Post #5000

Nope. That picture is photoshopped. Sure, I got a phonenumber and a hotel key, but it's not like I had to work real hard to get it.

delltu, it was great meeting you, Hope and the rest of your crew. I hope she made it backtohome to see jr. with no issues.

Anyway....in spite of the last 3.5 quarters of the game, it was a great weekend.

Great eats.
    Great drinks.
    Great friends.
    Great fans.
    Great venue.
    Inner Harbor was great.
    Attman's was awesone (again) for corned beef, pastrami and jewish hot dogs.
    G&M was great (again) for crabcakes and cream of crab soup.
    Salvadore's margaritas and the hottie I sat next to made the flight home a lot easier.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Post #5000

Nope. That picture is photoshopped. Sure, I got a phone number and a hotel key, but it's not like I had to work real hard to get it.
    That is too funny! DE said, "Sure, I got a phone number and a hotel key, but it's not like I had to work real hard to get it."

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

That is too funny! DE said, "Sure, I got a phone number and a hotel key, but it's not like I had to work real hard to get it."
    she keeps sexting me
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    she keeps sexting me
    What time will you be here tomorrow?
    Fresnos QB just killed a Boise State LB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow.

+ Reply to Thread