+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: M. Golf. 2009-2010 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech M. Golf. 2009-2010 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech golf team opened its fall season Monday under tough conditions as head coach Jeff Parks and the Bulldogs tackled not only a difficult course at Hattiesburg Country Club but Mother Nature.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Santone Fires 66 in Final Round of Sam Hall Intercollegiate - latechsports.c

Louisiana Tech sophomore Cody Santone fired a final round 66 to lead the Bulldogs to a ninth-place team finish in the 2009 Sam Hall Intercollegiate hosted by Southern Mississippi at the Hattiesburg Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Santone Posts Strong Showing at UTA Waterchase Invitational - latechsports.c

Sophomore Cody Santone continued his impressive start to the 2009 fall golf season by shooting a two-round total of one-under-par to lead Louisiana Tech in the first day of the Waterchase Invitational hosted by Texas-Arlington.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Santone Finishes 5th at Waterchase Invitational - latechsports.com

Cody Santone finished tied for fifth place to lead Louisiana Tech to a ninth-place team finish at the 2009 Waterchase Invitational hosted by Texas-Arlington Monday and Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. LA Tech Hosts Squire Creek Invitational - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech will host the 15-team Squire Creek Invitational Monday and Tuesday at Squire Creek Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Forgan Fires 65 for LA Tech at Squire Creek Invitational - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech freshman Sam Forgan shot a second round seven-under-par 65 to lead the Bulldogs in the first day of the 2009 Squire Creek Invitational held Monday at Squire Creek Golf Course.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Thelen, Santone Lead Bulldogs at Squire Creek Invitational - latechsports.co

Sophomore Joel Thelen shot his third straight one-under-par 71 Tuesday in the final round of the 2009 Squire Creek Invitational hosted by Louisiana Tech and finished tied for fifth out of 84 competitors at the event.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldog Golfers Beat Pair of Top 100 Teams - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech senior Matthew Harvey recorded his best outing of the fall as he shot a three-round total of six-over-par 222 to finish 10 at the Memphis Intercollegiate held at the Colonial Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Thelen In Third at David Toms Intercollegiate - latechsports.com

Sophomore Joel Thelen shot a two-round total of five-under-par 137 to lead the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs at the first day of the David Toms Intercollegiate hosted by LSU at the Country Club of Louisiana.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Thelen, Bale Record Top Eight Finishes at David Toms Intercollegiate - latec

Jonathan Bale and Joel Thelen each recorded top 10 finishes as the sophomores led Louisiana Tech at the David Toms Intercollegiate hosted by LSU at the Country Club of Louisiana Monday and Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Golf team finish 10th at David Toms Intercollegiate - Tech Talk

A new article has been posted on The Tech Talk:

At the first day of the David Toms Intercollegiate Golf Tournament, Tech sophomore Joel Thelen shot a two-round total of five-under-par that gave Tech the lead. LSU hosted the David Toms Intercollegiate, which was held at the Country Club of Louisiana.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Young Bulldog Golfers Make Strides in Fall Season - latechsports.com

At first glance the results from Louisiana Tech's fall golf season might not appear overly impressive although Bulldog coach Jeff Parks' young squad showed numerous signs of marked improvement.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Tech Golf Inks Texas Prepster - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech head golf coach Jeff Parks announced that Frisco Wakeland High School prep star Jack Lempke has signed a national letter of intent to play for the Bulldogs starting next year.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Golf. Tech Golf Inks Texas Prepster - latechsports.com

Looks like a strong signee. I always like it when they say:

"I chose LA Tech because of the family atmosphere and the wonderful school," Lempke said. "I believe it is where I can get better at my sport and get closer to my dream of playing professional golf better than anywhere else."

Also a strong in the classroom.

Should make Hogdawg happy...another stud from Texas.

M. Golf. Tech Golf to Host College-Am on March 14 - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech will be hosting a college-am on March 14 in conjunction with the Bulldog Classic hosted at Squire Creek Country Club in Choudrant.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread