+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M. Golf. 2009-2010 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Tech Golfers Beat Six Top 100 Teams - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech defeated six teams ranked in the Top 100 in the country as the Bulldog golf team finished eighth in the 18-team UALR/First Tee Classic held at the par-72, 7,221-yard Bear Den Course at Chenal Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Bulldog Golfers Cap Impressive Showing at Ole Miss - latechsports.com

In its final tuneup before the Western Athletic Conference championships, the Bulldogs recorded arguably its most impressive showing of the year finishing fifth at the BancorpSouth Intercollegiate at the Reunion Golf and Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Tech Golf Team Earns Historic Ranking - latechsports.com

After defeating seven top 100 ranked teams this week at the BancorpSouth Intercollegiate hosted by Ole Miss, the Louisiana Tech golf team moved up four places to 96th in this week's Golfstat.com rankings.

More...

Discuss it here.

Club Glove Men's Golf Championship Tees Off On Monday-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The 49th annual Club Glove Western Athletic Conference men's golf championship is May 3-5 at the 7,332-yard, par-72 Rio Secco Golf Club in Henderson, Nevada. New Mexico State is the two-time defending champion after winning last year at Rio Secco by just one stroke over Fresno State.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Tech Golfers Eye WAC Title - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech head coach Jeff Parks and the Bulldog golf team has taken major strides this season, including earning the program's highest ranking in more than 20 years.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Golf. Tech Golfers Eye WAC Title - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by News_Bot View Post

Louisiana Tech head coach Jeff Parks and the Bulldog golf team has taken major strides this season, including earning the program's highest ranking in more than 20 years.

More...

Discuss it here.
    It would be great to pull a WAC Championship in golf. Go grab it guys!

M. Golf. Bale Leads Bulldogs at WAC Championships - latechsports.com

Sophomore Jonathan Bale shot a two-under-par 70 to lead Louisiana Tech in the first round of the 2010 Club Glove Western Athletic Conference Men's Golf Championship held at the 7,332-yard, par-72 Rio Secco Golf Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Santone Stellar in Second Round of WAC Championships - latechsports.com

Former Parkway High School prepster Cody Santone shot a second round three-under-par 69 to lead the Louisiana Tech golf team at the Club Glove Western Athletic Conference Men's Golf Championship at the 7,332-yard, par-72 Rio Secco Golf Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldogs Finish Fifth at WAC Championships - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech junior Clinton Shepard shot a final round two-under-par 70 despite playing in 25 to 30 mile per hour winds and tied the low round for the day in the final 18 holes of the Club Glove Western Athletic Conference Men's Golf Championship at the 7,332-yard, par-72 Rio Secco Golf Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

Young talent anchors golf program - Tech Talk

A new article has been posted on The Tech Talk:

With the competition heating up in Henderson, Nevada at the 49th annual Club Glove Western Athletic Conference men's golf championship, the Bulldogs find themselves in the hunt for a title.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. Bulldogs Finish Fifth at WAC Championships - latechsports.com

New Mexico state had one guy go real low and that won it for them. The rest of his team basically shot par (which isn't a small feat), but he took it home for them.

M. Golf. Tech Golfers Recognized for Successful Season - latechsports.com

The Louisiana Tech Bulldog golf team celebrated the program's best season in more than 20 years as head coach Jeff Parks and Co. held an end of the year banquet this week in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread