+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 155 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2319

Thread: peeve of the day

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: peeve of the day

That’s almost as bad as real-a-tor.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

People who put on their email replies

I WILL BE OUT OF THE OFFICE TILL X after just sending you an email and you reply back

I'm a professional, I answer my damn emails 365 days a year and I never change my reply signature

It take 2 seconds
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    People who put on their email replies

I WILL BE OUT OF THE OFFICE TILL X after just sending you an email and you reply back

I'm a professional, I answer my damn emails 365 days a year and I never change my reply signature

It take 2 seconds
    We use out of office emails in my office, but you can set it to start after 5:00 or whatever on that last day. So usually you wouldn't get an email from me and then immediately reply and get that - because if the out of office is on, I'm not emailing you (mostly).

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    faffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFsa
    every year.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Kids who can’t fall asleep

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    fafsa
    you click through all of the options to get to the log in.
    you enter the student's name, birth date and social security number.
    you log in with the credentials you used last year.
    the password is wrong.
    you click to recover password.
    it sends recovery code to student.
    you text student to get code.
    student doesn't see text until code is expired.
    later you do the whole thing again with the student with you.
    you enter code.
    it prompts you to enter a new password.
    you enter the password that it told you was wrong before.
    it says you can't use the previous password.
    you enter a new password.
    it prompts you to log in.
    you log in with the new password.
    it tells you that you need to update your password before you can proceed.
    you enter another new password.
    you cross out the password you just wrote down for reference next year and write the new one.
    you click though all the options again.
    you enter your student's name, birthdate, and social security number again.
    you fill out the form one page at a time.
    you get to the parent part.
    you log in with your parent id and password.
    it tells you that's the wrong password...

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

People (mostly young people) who look at their phone and actually respond to texts during a business meeting. I suppose this is not rude and arrogant if I'm not "woke" enough to understand what might be more important to them than the FREEKING MEETING THEY SCHEDULED WITH ME SEVERAL DAYS AGO.

Offered a business internet service upgrade. Only a $10 increase to double our speed. However, new router only has 2 Ethernet ports. We have 5 devices and all have to be hard wired. So, we can either continue to deal with crappy speed or we can buy all new office equipment that will run thousands.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Offered a business internet service upgrade. Only a $10 increase to double our speed. However, new router only has 2 Ethernet ports. We have 5 devices and all have to be hard wired. So, we can either continue to deal with crappy speed or we can buy all new office equipment that will run thousands.
    2 of these will get you 6 ports AmazonSmile: KOROMU RJ45 Ethernet Splitter Cable,RJ45 1 Male to 3 x Female LAN Ethernet Splitter Adapter Cable Suitable Super Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7 LAN Ethernet Socket Connector Adapter : Electronics

Thanks, we can probably deal with internet provider refusing service if we don’t use their router. We have tech support also.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

When people say “ circle back”

Murdaugh has a "ock" sound at the end. I hate when talking heads just decide to change pronunciations on words and/or names.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

That the letter "t" has disappeared from the English language.

Examples:

Forgo en = forgotten
    Bu en = button
    shoo ing = shooting

I thought it was going to go away, but it seems to have become more pervasive lately. Gonna be tough on the kids to learn how to spell phon e icly.

Yet they add an extra syllable to contractions. They were actually taught this wrong pronunciation…adding dunt to the end of not words

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

I was living in Layton, Utah for several years until a couple of years ago and used to hear it all the time…Lay un. It used to drive me crazy. We moved to Texas and I thought that would be the last I’d hear it since I thought it was a Utah thing. I heard it again from someone around here the other day, though. It’s either spreading or the transplants are bringing it with them.
    Closely related to that is the constant use of “for sure” by the younger generation.

+ Reply to Thread