+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2319

Thread: peeve of the day

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: peeve of the day

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Today, I discovered that someone walked onto our property where we hunt and stole a trail camera.

.....did the camera get --and record-- a picture of the thief? Otherwise, what good was the camera in the first place?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m sure it did, but they have the camera and the disk. I’m not rolling in it like some of my bulldog brethren. So it wasn’t one of the fancy ones that uploads straight to the computer or phone.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

I can’t help it but I can’t decide which response is better. He was wearing a covid mask and couldn’t be identified or since the camera was stolen how can they have whoever it recorded. Sorry it’s been rough and a little humor helps.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Every business requiring face mask but no one has face mask in stock.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Daily-Disposa...%2C199&sr=8-16

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    So...there is a bank that has reopened their lobby for a few hours to allow customers to conduct some business. But there are strict rules, including PPEs. The security guard at the door stopped some people and motioned for man in line to come forward, "Only the fellow in the mask is allowed into the bank."

These are strange times....

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Good lord. If any of you people are HEALTHY (that's the qualifier), and you wear a "face mask" during this period of silliness, I will completely disown you as a Bulldog brother/sister. Well, not completely. I do want pictures. But regardless, you WILL BE recommended for membership in the "ULL Leopards" club instead of LTAC.

DON'T DO IT! Don't succumb to the political elite nonsense.

What about those of us that have close family at extremely high risk. I can tell you that this virus would kill my wife if I brought it home so I can tell you I will be taking all necessary precautions and I’d like to see you or any one say anything to me. I’m old and have no patience for foolishness . I will never be associated with the school down south.
    Your comments are amazing for an intelligent individual.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    What about those of us that have close family at extremely high risk. I can tell you that this virus would kill my wife if I brought it home so I can tell you I will be taking all necessary precautions and I’d like to see you or any one say anything to me. I’m old and have no patience for foolishness . I will never be associated with the school down south.
    Can't argue with that.

What Fauci has said about face masks is it keeps you from projecting your breath into the atmosphere (3 to 5 feet if memory serves) which cuts down on the possibility of you infecting someone else. It doesn't help much with protecting yourself. Makes sense to me.

Wal-Mart in Minden is requiring everyone to wear a mask to enter the store. Seems a reasonable thing to me. But then I've had a friend die from Covid-19 that wasn't considered vulnerable.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Plus, the non-masked spreaders of coronavirus are only going to make the full reopening of the economy take longer.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Good lord. If any of you people are HEALTHY (that's the qualifier), and you wear a "face mask" during this period of silliness, I will completely disown you as a Bulldog brother/sister. Well, not completely. I do want pictures. .
    Ask, and ye shall ..

IMG_1600[177].jpg

Credit to my mom for the mask. And to DallasDog for the handsome wall hanging.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. I haven't worn a mask much, but I did wear one when I went into Wal Mart for the first time in probably a year. I figured if there was ever a place to catch Covid it would be there. Crazy seeing kids wearing masks. It's surreal.

I also wore a mask and gloves and safety glasses when I was cleaning out the attic at my wife's office. Not because of COVID, but because it's nasty up there.

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    No need for drama. We'll just agree to disagree on the silliness of wearing masks. (Though I will admit that Champ967's momma made a great looking bandanna/mask) As for your wife's health challenges, I'm sorry to hear that. But, I did issue an UNDERLINED qualifier in my comments about being healthy.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

People who are inconsistent with their indignance. What a horrible club to join just to be a kool kid.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Okay, I know this bothers some of you...

Notice in action movies or westerns how the good guys are about to be going into action against the bad guys or vice versa ...

They never put a bullet/shell in the chamber at the appropriate time. If I'm in danger, I'm putting one in the barrel WAY early. "Gun Safety" is not my concern. My safety is my concern. That extra 1/2 second that it takes to shuck a shell/bullet into the barrel could cost me...

+ Reply to Thread