+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2319

Thread: peeve of the day

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Re: peeve of the day

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    ....and you know I'm reeeeel scared of that.....
    They got riled up when I called them Democrats and idiots!!

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Tech alumni that pull for LSU because they "represent the state"

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

LA Tech fans who act like LSU could beat us half to death playing with only 6 players.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Los Angeles Tech fans

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    Tech alumni that pull for LSU because they "represent the state"

These people are dead to me.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

DSL internet at work when many homes and businesses further from town have true high speed.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Over the last few weeks I’ve spent quite a bit of time on the Tech Campus and there are a few things that peeve/concern me:

(1) I have seen two apparent students with LSU shirts and two wearing LSU hats walking our campus (does peeved = infuriated?)

(2) I was stopped at a crosswalk and a student, looking at his phone while walking, actually walked into the side of my truck! It woke him up rudely as I also blew my horn at the same instant.

(3) I watched a young lady, looking at her phone while walking, step right in front of a car, nowhere near a crosswalk, and the driver thankfully was alert and was able to stop within inches of her. She didn’t even flinch, but stopped and stood right in front of the car and gave a look of disgust and shrugged her shoulders.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

It's according to where you were on campus. When I was there 50 years ago pedestrians had the right of way all over campus except Tech Drive and RR Avenue (there was almost no need cross RR Avenue then). Anywhere else drivers had to look out for students. Maybe it was an unwritten rule, but pretty well followed. I know there are lots of areas now that we didn't use then and there are more cars. But there are more students, too.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

I was just addressing the auto/pedestrian issue. If it was the sdudents in LSU gear, go ahead and run over them.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    Over the last few weeks I’ve spent quite a bit of time on the Tech Campus and there are a few things that peeve/concern me:

(1) I have seen two apparent students with LSU shirts and two wearing LSU hats walking our campus (does peeved = infuriated?)
    I thought of y’all yesterday when i saw a young guy in WM parking lot in an LSU sweatshirt. Thought at first he was just one of those wannabees who never went to LSU. Then as I got closer, he also had on gray sweatpants with Louisiana Tech Bulldogs in big letters down the side. So he was a wannabee of both schools or an actual Tech student. I think the latter. Ugh......

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    I thought of y’all yesterday when i saw a young guy in WM parking lot in an LSU sweatshirt. Thought at first he was just one of those wannabees who never went to LSU. Then as I got closer, he also had on gray sweatpants with Louisiana Tech Bulldogs in big letters down the side. So he was a wannabee of both schools or an actual Tech student. I think the latter. Ugh......
    I will really know LouisinaTech has arrived when we have our own rack in the GOODWILL STORE like LSU.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

personal exemptions for federal income taxes went away in 2018. how did i miss this?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I will really know LouisinaTech has arrived when we have our own rack in the GOODWILL STORE like LSU.
    Does lsu still have their own rack in the Tech bookstore?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Does lsu still have their own rack in the Tech bookstore?
    I assume you were joking

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I assume you were joking
    When I was a student, I found an lsu ABCs in the children's books (it was a small section anyway, of course). I immediately complained to the manager and even helpfully brought all extant copies (a good handful, it was no accident) to the back desk. They made some excuse (I think the author was a Tech grad, "they were just trying to support her"), but I reminded them that this was the Tech bookstore and that I didn't pay tuition to lsu.

6 years later, FanBase is finally selling a Tech ABCs. I don't know if the on-campus bookstore carries it.

+ Reply to Thread