+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: peeve of the day

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: peeve of the day

People that pull out right in front of me like they are going to a fire. Then they go 30 miles an hour. I especially like it when there are no cars behind me for a mile. That always makes it really special.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I've had to bite my tongue several times. I just want to say, "really?! You are THAT lazy?"
    "Cuz we are just that lazy"

www.todaysbigthing.com/2009/02/11
    (warning: vulgar and hilarious)

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I've had to bite my tongue several times. I just want to say, "really?! You are THAT lazy?"

That's kinda like the people that will ride around a parking lot for 20 minutes and then waits 10 minutes for mom and the kids to get in the car and leave just so they don't have to walk an extra 50 yards. I don't know too many of us on this board, myself included, that couldn't stand a little extra walking.

ROFLMAO

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    That's kinda like the people that will ride around a parking lot for 20 minutes and then waits 10 minutes for mom and the kids to get in the car and leave just so they don't have to walk an extra 50 yards. I don't know too many of us on this board, myself included, that couldn't stand a little extra walking.

ROFLMAO
    I will say I have done this, but only because the 1 year old is actually asleep in the back seat.

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

people you let through on the road in busy traffic, and dont give you a thank you wave

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg33 View Post
    people you let through on the road in busy traffic, and dont give you a thank you wave
    Amen!!

Varsity Bulldog TechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg33 View Post
    people who cut in front of you on a road, nearly causing you to run into them, but then give you a thank you wave (like the little wave makes it ok )

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Dawgmatic, what makes that even worse is when they go 200 yards down the road and what to turn left and there is a line of cars that looks like a funerral procession.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    People that pull out right in front of me like they are going to a fire. Then they go 30 miles an hour. I especially like it when there are no cars behind me for a mile. That always makes it really special.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darbonnedawg View Post
    Dawgmatic, what makes that even worse is when they go 200 yards down the road and what to turn left and there is a line of cars that looks like a funerral procession.

I agree!

Big Dog westdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Darbonnedawg View Post
    or when they cut you off on a back country road and you go to pass them and they turn left into a driveway 20 yards up the road from where they entered without using a blinker. This day was very scary....

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by westdawg View Post
    or when they cut you off on a back country road and you go to pass them and they turn left into a driveway 20 yards up the road from where they entered without using a blinker. This day was very scary....
    They don't have to use a blinker. They turn there every day. I actually know of somebody using the "I turn there every day" line after being rear ended.

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by westdawg View Post
    Had that happen to me in east Texas and it cost me a '66 mustang. Would have pulled the driver out of his vent window 'til it turned out to be a 75 yr old retired school teacher that came up to my chest.:bigcry:
    Last edited by BRDawg81; 03-18-2010 at 10:53 AM.

Puppy POTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nice

Obama as president.

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

Hell Yeah

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

The Twilight midnight release advertisements. So stupid.

+ Reply to Thread