+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: peeve of the day

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: peeve of the day

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    ...just as you happen to be walking by the car I'd guess. Did the incident merit a fresh Depends?
    No, it happened this morning when I was parked in my truck in a nice shaded area of a parking lot listening to a classical music station out of D.C. I had the windows down enjoying a cool breeze when a huge new black SUV with tinted windows pulls up besides me. The driver gets out and when he is about 10 meters away I heard this loud HONK. Are these people hard of hearing or what? Too lazy to lock the car as they exit? Too stupid to know that they can program their remote? Or perhaps they are merely bragging about their new status symbol and want to draw attention to themselves.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    No, it happened this morning when I was parked in my truck in a nice shaded area of a parking lot listening to a classical music station out of D.C. I had the windows down enjoying a cool breeze when a huge new black SUV with tinted windows pulls up besides me. The driver gets out and when he is about 10 meters away I heard this loud HONK. Are these people hard of hearing or what? Too lazy to lock the car as they exit? Too stupid to know that they can program their remote? Or perhaps they are merely bragging about their new status symbol and want to draw attention to themselves.
    Must have been an Escalade. Did it have spinners?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Must have been an Escalade. Did it have spinners?
    I couldn't tell. The guy came back to his SUV in about 10 minutes and drove off.

It's hot here today, 100F and the heat index is cooking. Definitely need some of that danagerous global cooling.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

A lot of newer vehicles are starting to make it where you can't lock the doors as your getting out and can't turn off the horn feature for locking them.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

But plenty of them still lock silently the first time you push the button and only honk when you push it again for confirmation. This is what bugs me about it. Most of the time you only have to push the button once to lock the doors. It's only mildly annoying in a parking lot. When it's right outside the window of your sleeping baby. . .

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    But plenty of them still lock silently the first time you push the button and only honk when you push it again for confirmation. This is what bugs me about it. Most of the time you only have to push the button once to lock the doors. It's only mildly annoying in a parking lot. When it's right outside the window of your sleeping baby. . .
    Unfortunately, my wife's new car honks when you press it the first time. Not a loud honk, but a honk nonetheless.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Peeve of the day: When eating those individually packed crackers at a restaurant, everytime I try and put the plastic wrapper down it sticks to my hand through the joy of static electricity. Then I'm sitting there waving my hand around like a weirdo trying to get this wrapper off my hand. And if you try and pull it off with the other hand it sticks to the opposite hand.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Peeve of the day: When eating those individually packed crackers at a restaurant, everytime I try and put the plastic wrapper down it sticks to my hand through the joy of static electricity. Then I'm sitting there waving my hand around like a weirdo trying to get this wrapper off my hand. And if you try and pull it off with the other hand it sticks to the opposite hand.
    You do know that people on the other side of the restaurant think your trying to get a bugger off your finger don't you?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

2010 camry beeps once on the lock, twice on the unlock and 4 times for the all doors unlock. I haven't figured out how to turn it off yet.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    2010 camry beeps once on the lock, twice on the unlock and 4 times for the all doors unlock. I haven't figured out how to turn it off yet.
    Terrible idea.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Terrible idea.
    right up there with an all-electronic throttle.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Is anyone else sick and tired of "TWSS"??????

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    What are you saying?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    What are you saying?

Since we used that term back in the dark ages of jr high, yeah, tired of it.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    OK, I'll quit. How about you guys?

+ Reply to Thread