+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 155 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: peeve of the day

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: peeve of the day

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    that I'm going to have to wait 2 days for Amazon to ship me these babies:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...X0DER&v=glance
    That there are humans alive who would wear something like this... love the colors but i'd never wear these. NEVER

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    that I'm going to have to wait 2 days for Amazon to ship me these babies:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...X0DER&v=glance
    This

Reminds me if this

http://peopleofwalmart.com/

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

OK I would be remiss if I didn't mention mine, Tailgaters and no I don't mean the kind we have on Sat at The Joe. I mean the kind that want to ride right on my bumper even though I'm going above the speed limit (don't tell) and traffic is lined up in both lane for miles. I'm in just as much a hurry as the next guy but believe me if I can let you go past I will. Trying to push me down the road is only going to make me slow down and I will slow down to a stop if I have to. It's all I can do sometimes to not jam the breaks and let them hit me.

Now my other peeve: Cops speeding or tailgating with obviously no emergency to go to. They fly when doing transports, they fly when they are in their street clothes. I've had one ticket in the last 15 years but it still pisses me off to have the guys that are supposed to enforce the law breaking it at will.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

when people use the phrase "usually always"

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

people with "pet peeves" that dont know how to just "get over it"

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    people with "pet peeves" that dont know how to just "get over it"

Folks driving 45 who attempt to merge into 65mph traffic, but then only speed up to 50.

Yes, Chou, I get over it EVERY freekin' morning!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    when people use the phrase "usually always"
    Irregardless, things are not always always. They are only sometimes always.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Folks driving 45 who attempt to merge into 65mph traffic, but then only speed up to 50.

Yes, Chou, I get over it EVERY freekin' morning!
    LOL

hey, i do infact have a peeve to share. They just had the meetings for the local (ruston) scout troop about 2 weeks ago. The first "event" they had was scheduled for this past saturday. it was an over night camping deal on the night of the first Tech home game. they have a meeting this thursday but my wife informs me that they also have an event scheduled for Saturday, Oct17th, from 11-1pm. I'm not sure how they set the schedule of events, but, it seems a community based organization ought to be able to schedule things according to community events.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

People using words that aren't words, like "irregardless". Or using "ideal" instead of "idea."

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    People using words that aren't words, like "irregardless". Or using "ideal" instead of "idea."
    or saying Idear instead of Ideal... and the British...

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    LOL

hey, i do infact have a peeve to share. They just had the meetings for the local (ruston) scout troop about 2 weeks ago. The first "event" they had was scheduled for this past saturday. it was an over night camping deal on the night of the first Tech home game. they have a meeting this thursday but my wife informs me that they also have an event scheduled for Saturday, Oct17th, from 11-1pm. I'm not sure how they set the schedule of events, but, it seems a community based organization ought to be able to schedule things according to community events.
    Join the troop leadership and advise them of scheduling conflicts and offer for the troop to attend the game.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Folks who say "I could care less", when they really mean "I couldn't care less".

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

dawgmatic correcting everyone's mistakes.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    i had never heard "idea" and "ideal" mixed up until i moved down here (houston area). it seems very common for people to say "ideal" when they mean idea around here, but some even say "idea" when they mean ideal.

there's one guy in particular that does it all the time, but i think he just does it to aggravate me because i know he knows the difference.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    That there are humans alive who would wear something like this... love the colors but i'd never wear these. NEVER
    Quote Originally Posted by louisiana_dog View Post
    This

Reminds me if this

http://peopleofwalmart.com/

Well. they arrived today, I put 'em on and headed to the Wal-Mart.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

+ Reply to Thread