+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2319

Thread: peeve of the day

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: peeve of the day

Everyone claiming this (June 21) is the longest day of the year. Does it have more than twenty four hours? It has the longest daylight. I always say it is the shortest night of the year.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Everyone claiming this (June 21) is the longest day of the year. Does it have more than twenty four hours? It has the longest daylight. I always say it is the shortest night of the year.
    They say that because more hours of sunlight make the day seem longer.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Now my wife puts in that that extra 1/4 day that adds up to a whole day in leap year must be the reason.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

2 today.

People that refuse to drive even remotely safely and correctly.

People that, while even at a funeral, can not put their mobile device down.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    2 today.

People that refuse to drive even remotely safely and correctly.

People that, while even at a funeral, can not put their mobile device down.

Riding go karts at the beach with my son last week and s girl rammed into us because she was texting while driving. ON A GO-KART TRACK!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Riding go karts at the beach with my son last week and s girl rammed into us because she was texting while driving. ON A GO-KART TRACK!
    I was a heartbeat away from getting t-boned by someone texting (or just paying more attention to phone than driving) and driving while they ran the redlight at the intersection by Toyota and Ryan's yesterday. Had no less than 6 cars attempted to fully run me off the road, block traffic by going 35 on the interstate, and brake-check me today.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I imagine the technology is already there, but it won't be long before the texting feature of a phone is disabled once you are behind the wheel of a car.

What about people who are on their phone while in line at the store, bank, or restaurant(while ordering food). Holy crap! Handle your business then get in line when you are done.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I imagine the technology is already there, but it won't be long before the texting feature of a phone is disabled once you are behind the wheel of a car.

What about people who are on their phone while in line at the store, bank, or restaurant(while ordering food). Holy crap! Handle your business then get in line when you are done.
    That REALLY tics me off!!!!!! They are not paying attention to the cashier or putting their crap in bags!!! Then, I'm waiting for them to write a check and finish what should have already been done.

The ABSOLUTE WORST PEEVE is when people put flowers on a grave and then some A-Hole steals them!!!! Lowest of the low douche bags!!

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    That REALLY tics me off!!!!!! They are not paying attention to the cashier or putting their crap in bags!!! Then, I'm waiting for them to write a check and finish what should have already been done.
    This is a peeve of mine, tool. I hardly ever see anyone bag their own groceries. I will always do it if there is no bagger. I did it for three years in high school.

But speaking of bagging, I hate it when they only put one item (and not a big one) in a bag and then do it again, so I have five to ten bags to unpack (carrying them is hardly a problem) and dispose of the bags. I have seen bagger that would a toothbrush in a bag to itself.

Seeing lspoo cups, plates, and napkins for sale at a local establishment today. I threatened to buy them and burn them. However, I am not sure my truck would have started with that stuff in the bed, much less the cab. I am pretty sure any good Chevy has a crappy merchandise sensor in it somewhere.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Stopped by the WM Academy yesterday. I decided I'd go over to check out the fall selection for team apparel. This is the least they've ever had in Tech gear and the most they've ever had in lsu gear. Who markets for these people in WM?

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Stopped by the WM Academy yesterday. I decided I'd go over to check out the fall selection for team apparel. This is the least they've ever had in Tech gear and the most they've ever had in lsu gear. Who markets for these people in WM?
    Farmerville Walmart's like an LSU game day. Disgusting, and makes me crazy. Not sure who to be mad at, though. If you look at the alumni statistics, Union Parish is BY FAR ... like it isn't even close ... The U-P is TECH Country. Given that fact, you'd have to think Farmerville Walmart is either completely stupid, or our folks are among those buying that crap.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    The ABSOLUTE WORST PEEVE is when people put flowers on a grave and then some A-Hole steals them!!!! Lowest of the low douche bags!!
    Don't be so harsh. The girls I give those flowers to appreciate them very much.

+ Reply to Thread