+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2319

Thread: peeve of the day

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: peeve of the day

The clock, cause it can't roll near fast enough getting to 6:00 on Saturday.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    The clock, cause it can't roll near fast enough getting to 6:00 on Saturday.
    No kidding! I haven't looked forward to a football season this much since the 2002 season after we won the WAC in 2001.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    No kidding! I haven't looked forward to a football season this much since the 2002 season after we won the WAC in 2001.
    How'd that work out for you?

I still have several "Battle of the Bone" tshirts. Didn't realize they were so old.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

running through my neighborhood on the night before heavy trash day (i could have stopped with the first word of this sentence, but i'm trying to be positive). running along, bathing in the aroma of someone's gardenia or jasmine, only to be suddenly engulfed in the smell of their week-old shrimp shells and banana peels.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    running through my neighborhood on the night before heavy trash day (i could have stopped with the first word of this sentence, but i'm trying to be positive). running along, bathing in the aroma of someone's gardenia or jasmine, only to be suddenly engulfed in the smell of their week-old shrimp shells and banana peels.
    That sounds like TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Ticketmaster not allowing me to pick my seat.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Ticketmaster not allowing me to pick my seat.
    Just do like that one woman did at the last game when she walked up and asked me if the seat next to me was taken. It was my wife's and had her stuff by it as well as one of our personal stadium chairs (not the generic ones from Tech). I think she was looking for several next to each other.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Tech's Pepsi contract. Pepsi refuses to change their restocking schedule to meet the needs of students. Machines are always out.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Tech's Pepsi contract. Pepsi refuses to change their restocking schedule to meet the needs of students. Machines are always out.
    Does this fall under Jim King?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Arriving at the doctors office extremely early, seeing an empty waiting area, and still not getting called back before your scheduled time.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

it's fewer. not less.
    les distance; fewer miles.

The condition of the Louisiana flag in front of the TAC is horrendous. The right wing and part of the banner is missing. Whole flag faded. It needs to be replaced yesteryear.

American flag needs replacing, too.

The condition of the Louisiana flag in front of the TAC is horrendous. The right wing and part of the banner is missing. Whole flag faded. It needs to be replaced yesteryear.

American flag needs replacing, too.
    ...but we got the silly looking flags on the helmets for "military day".

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    ...but we got the silly looking flags on the helmets for "military day".
    Must be where the flag budget went.

Pathological liars.

+ Reply to Thread