+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailgate Areas

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Tailgate Areas

The tailgate map is back. Please update or add your location to the map. If you have a problem changing or adding your location just PM me and I will try and set it up for you.
    I think it would be cool if everyone took a tailgate picture to post on this site. Either take one of your "set up" or of the main people in your crew at the tailgate (list them please) so that a BB&Ber walks up he/she knows what to look for and who to ask for to say hi.
    Also, if your location is near a "facility" place snap a picture of it and send it to me. Things I need for sure: Argent Pavillion, tennis courts, police command center. If someone want to just walk around and snap pictures of tailgate areas and ask if the tailgaters would like to be added to this site feel free! Just ask the people if they want to be added to this site first. And if they have questions just send them to the TAG tent and tell them to ask for Adam.
    It would be really cool to see the hundreds of tailgaters listed on this site for when someone says "no one tailgates in Ruston" we could say "BS, just look at this map of all the tailgaters!".

http://www.communitywalk.com/ruston/...ing/map/157912

Admins., will you sticky this until the end of the season?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Tailgate Areas

I'm wondering how having to pay for parking now is going to affect the tailgate areas. Are people going to be trying to park pretending to tailgate?

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I'm wondering how having to pay for parking now is going to affect the tailgate areas. Are people going to be trying to park pretending to tailgate?
    I would assume that you would now have to pay to get your vehicle into the common tailgating areas on the hill around the TAC. Maybe some folks that don't want to pay will park tailgate farther out where they don't have to pay.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Can someone tell me what's going on with the Alumni Assoc. at Argent? If I got something in the mail, I missed it or misplaced it for some reason. Haven't seen anything in the RDL. Is there a schedule for the season?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Can someone tell me what's going on with the Alumni Assoc. at Argent? If I got something in the mail, I missed it or misplaced it for some reason. Haven't seen anything in the RDL. Is there a schedule for the season?

All Tech fans are invited to join the Alumni Association under the Argent Pavilion (located on Tailgate Alley adjacent to Joe Aillet Stadium) for this year’s tailgates. This is a great place to meet your friends or make new ones.

We look forward to seeing you at the Argent Pavilion!
    Saturday, Sept. 19 - LA Tech vs. Nicholls State
    Chopped beef sandwiches, chips, and drink catered by Aramark (FREE)
    2-5 p.m. (kickoff 6 p.m.)

Wednesday, Sept. 30 - LA Tech vs. Hawaii (ESPN2)
    Hot dogs, chips and drink catered by Super 1 Foods (FREE)
    4:30-6 p.m. (kickoff 7 p.m.)

HOMECOMING 2009
    Saturday, Oct. 17 - LA Tech vs. New Mexico State
    BBQ buffet and drink catered by Danken Trail ($8 per person)
    11 a.m. - 2 p.m. (kickoff 3 p.m.)

Friday, Nov. 6 - LA Tech vs. Boise State (ESPN2)
    Jambalaya, salad and drink catered by Ponchatoulas (FREE)
    4 - 6 p.m. (kickoff 7 p.m.)

Saturday, Dec. 5 - LA Tech vs. San Jose State
    Chili, salad, and drink catered by Bill Cox (FREE)
    11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (kickoff 1 p.m.)

Free Blue Bell Ice Cream at all home games!

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

The Argent Pavilion is the bomb! Does any other school have a place like that which just gives away food other than the general tailgate party tents? I like that we even get a season menu in the mail, haha.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Just confirming.......the kickoff time for the Nicholls State game is 6 pm? (There's no time stated on my tickets!)

Thanks,

HD

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Just confirming.......the kickoff time for the Nicholls State game is 6 pm? (There's no time stated on my tickets!)

Thanks,

HD
    HD, that is correct.

Varsity Bulldog ProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the ears

FYI: Unless the fraternities grow a backbone, you can move Greek Tailgating off of the hill and into Hide Away Park. Tech wants to move the Greek organizations off of the hill and into Hide Away for some reason. Being a fraternity alumnus, I like seeing a good crowd on the hill for every home game. From my understanding, there was no real reason given for the move, but I'm sure there's motive behind the move if Tech put that bug in the ear of the Greeks.

I, for one, hope to see the Greeks on the hill tomorrow anyway. It'll be a sure fire way to find out what the deal is.

Varsity Bulldog dadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the rough

No motive but asked for. Great move because no longer burning in the sun and by the new lake. It is going to be great for the frats.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Danken trail? Our homecoming game is catered by a Monroe BBQ? Tell me an alum owns it or something...

Just wanted to say how wonderful it was to see everyone today!! HD, you good looking DAWG! Fox, my cutiepie! My buddies Dwayne and Dirty and TechDag and DonW and NadB! Champ967 and Deltu it was great meeting you, and of course my heroes, Geaux Dawgs and JAB!! DaiquiriDawg, I LOVE your beautiful little family and especially my little GATA buddy! She needs to come sit with me at Hawaii! I had one of the best times I've ever had at a Tech game tonight! See y'all on the 30th!

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, TeaTech never showed.......we were waiting

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I would think the school would want the general Alumni to have the Hide-Away Park tailgating areas once it gets up and running -

It seems like that would be the nicer area -

I would leave the Greeks on the hill in the exposed sun they are very visible there
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Yeah, TeaTech never showed.......we were waiting
    I was looking for him, to introduce myself. I'm sure he's really a nice fellow. Just misguided in his political views.

+ Reply to Thread