+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saw Silversun, Manchester, Cage show last night...

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Saw Silversun, Manchester, Cage show last night...

Manchester Orchestra rules. Cage the Elephant was solid. I enjoyed Silversun Pickups, but not crazy about their drummer at all.

Gavin was in front the entire night...cool kid.

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Saw Silversun, Manchester, Cage show last night...

i like cage the elephant quite a bit but silversun pickup is way too out there for me. i like death cab for cutie and built to spill better for that type of indie sound. i want to hear more from manchester orchestra.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by solo1001 View Post
    death cab for cutie
    +1

Varsity Bulldog dmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the rough

Manchester Orchestra used to play in Ruston once a year until they got huge last year. They always played at Sundown.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dmcguirt23 View Post
    Manchester Orchestra used to play in Ruston once a year until they got huge last year. They always played at Sundown.
    Yep, their vocalist/guitarist and I talked about Ruston and Robert Schneider / Jeff Mangum / Elephant 6 Records and actually told me I was a main reason that he is playing music (due to the butterfly-effect of me playing with those guys in high school and playing on all of their early recordings). I had a musicial moment for 5 seconds and then came back to reality.

+ Reply to Thread