+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "Shinny" Blue

Big Dog DrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to all

Re: The "Shinny" Blue

it doesn't work real well with heat, sweat, and lots of movement.
    Adhesion problems are usually the result of improper surface preparation. I would recommend a thorough degreasing and the application of a good primer/sealer before applying your blue topcoat.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Wait til you see what we got planned for Wednesday if we get enough people. Hopefully Fox will approve. I am considering returning from my "retirement" for this.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Not another 300 I hope!!

Big Dog DrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to all

Wait til you see what we got planned for Wednesday if we get enough people. Hopefully Fox will approve. I am considering returning from my "retirement" for this.
    IF you think you need some more people, I can send an email to my freshmen. Just let me know, and tell me what to tell them. I know a few of them were painted up at the last game.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrDawg View Post
    IF you think you need some more people, I can send an email to my freshmen. Just let me know, and tell me what to tell them. I know a few of them were painted up at the last game.
    Thanks. I am trying to find out now with the new president if he thinks we can get enough people. If we have to I am determined to go around and beg people to paint with us.

+ Reply to Thread