+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Double standard on prosecuting presidential threats

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Double standard on prosecuting presidential threats

Varsity Bulldog rmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Double standard on prosecuting presidential threats

Totally amazing. But typlcal of the media reporting in the past two administrations. Anything relating to Bush: Bad Anything relating to Obama: Good
    Unless it is negative. Then reverse.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

So I guess from 2001-2008, you guys were 100% ok with those signs?

Or did you only magically become OK with them after 2008?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    So I guess from 2001-2008, you guys were 100% ok with those signs?

Or did you only magically become OK with them after 2008?
    I think some conservatives voiced opinion on that...."He's the President!" and stuff like that. Respect the office, yadda yadda yadda.

And I had not paid that much attention to those signs.

Do you have any thoughts on why the Obama guy was arrested and not the Bush guy? I'm talking about the one with 3 different pictures on that site. His signs were on par with what the Obama guy did once.

I think everybody who threatens the prez should get the same treatment, as it is against the law.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Mebbe the Secret Service thinks threats by gun hating liberals are not as credible as threats made by gun craze right-wing radicals who own 25 assault rifles and enough ammo to bottom out a full size pick-up truck?

More likely, the 400% increase in threats against Obama warrants some response to get some people's attention. Prosecutors call them "examples."

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Mebbe the Secret Service thinks threats by gun hating liberals are not as credible as threats made by gun craze right-wing radicals who own 25 assault rifles and enough ammo to bottom out a full size pick-up truck?

Prisons are full of gun hating liberals who make a living knocking over 7 elevens, etc., then they get out and do it some more. If the liberal demos have their way, felons who are on the outside for the next election will probably block vote for guess who......liberal democrats.

Gun crazed conservatives keep one next to the bed to spray gun hating liberals who break into their homes in the middle of the night because they don't want to work for a living.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    Prisons are full of gun hating liberals who make a living knocking over 7 elevens, etc., then they get out and do it some more. If the liberal demos have their way, felons who are on the outside for the next election will probably block vote for guess who......liberal democrats.

Gun crazed conservatives keep one next to the bed to spray gun hating liberals who break into their homes in the middle of the night because they don't want to work for a living.
    That was funny!!!

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

That was funny!!!

but you've given me a better idea, Salty....I think I'll keep a shovel by the bed too...do you prefer a particular brand?

but you've given me a better idea, Salty....I think I'll keep a shovel by the bed too...do you prefer a particular brand?
    Why in the world would you want to keep a shovel by your bed?

Why in the world would you want to keep a shovel by your bed?

In case I run out of magazines. Reread your signature line.

In case I run out of magazines. Reread your signature line.
    It makes more *sense* now.

+ Reply to Thread