+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A&E's Exterminators will be filming the Hawaii game

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

A&E's Exterminators will be filming the Hawaii game

Hey guys,
    I will have A&E's #1 show "The exterminators" at the Hawaii game. We will have special red out shirts for the game. So please come out and meet the Exterminators. They are very excited about seeing fans and signing and taking photos. We are doing all we can to fill the Joe. Thank you all and I hope to see you all at the game w. The Exterminators.

Check them out at www.vexconinc.com or the fan site www.Extermi-NATION.com

Let's Paint the Joe Red!!!! I am excited about playing Hawaii w/ the Dawgzilla and celebs coming out. See you there.- David

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: A&E's Exterminators will be filming the Hawaii game

Cool job, David!

(Dawgmatic wants her pic taken with you and the gang. AND she wants to be featured in the video.)

Is it true The Exterminators and Bounty Dog met in Hawaii in the last year and they really didn't like each other??
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

well the guy from the"exterminators" does rock dogs style a little bit. He probably thought it was copyright infringment haha. Good to know the North La/hawaii rivalry extends to reality shows.

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Cool job, David!

(Dawgmatic wants her pic taken with you and the gang. AND she wants to be featured in the video.)

Is it true The Exterminators and Bounty Dog met in Hawaii in the last year and they really didn't like each other??
    Yeah. Dog won't sign a release for the Exterminators to use the footage in an episode. They definitely dont like Dog. They are sooo excited about this game. They are a good group that want to support Tech.They will be wering Red. I'll get you with them to have the official photos of The Exterminators.
    Last edited by Westv; 09-27-2009 at 09:38 AM. Reason: morw text

Tmo.
    I want you to be the photographer for them. If you don't mind. It'd an honor to have you shoot them when you have a chance. I know that they want to meet Lou Holtz, so let's keep up w/ each other. Thanks Tommy!

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

My wife absolutely loves the Exterminators. You can bet she will be by to get a photo and signatures. Thanks for having them at the game.

They are excited.So please come in w/ to say hello. If things go the way I think they will. They will be setup in the Learfield Tent. Thanks and I'm happy you are excited to have them ontap.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Do they have anything to trap polynesian rodentia? Looks like Ruston is going to have an invasion in the next few days....
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Westv View Post
    They are excited.So please come in w/ to say hello. If things go the way I think they will. They will be setup in the Learfield Tent. Thanks and I'm happy you are excited to have them ontap.
    Is that the tent up by the TAC ticket windows??
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Do they have anything to trap polynesian rodentia? Looks like Ruston is going to have an invasion in the next few days....
    Now that is funny!!!!!!!!!!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Cool job, David!

I'm ready for my close up, Mr. D'Mo!

I would love that! Y'all are too funny!

Mason said that the hospitality tent will be next to the Community Trust Tent. That's where they will be signing up until gametime.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Did this episode ever air?

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Did this episode ever air?
    You been diggin deep to find this old thread eh?

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    You been diggin deep to find this old thread eh?
    Nope. Searched for "exterminators". took 2 seconds.

I've been watching a lot of this show lately and was just wondering if the Joe ever made it on the show.

+ Reply to Thread